The narratives about Trump thread

Doing just great. Trump now at 50% approval, higher than Obama at same point in presidency.

Thanks!

Especially without yyy, itā€™s missing the intellectual touch.
Looks more like a braunes Einerlei without him now. Donā€™t you agree?

FIFY.

A few months back, lefties were complaining that this debate was too one-sided.

Well, now it actually is. There are plenty of haters, but each is nothing special, and you canā€™t make it up on volume (no matter how loud you shout.)

Hey, Omarosaā€™s got a book coming out. They just keep on trying. Itā€™s far too late to back down with any dignity, so they can only double down.

Isnā€™t Rasmussen run by ex KKK members? I think that would be the only explanation.

Close. Rasmussen sounds Swedish, and the Swedish collaborated with the _______.

ā€¦Russians???

We need to inform Muller!!!1 My God, what if the white house and Putin were colluding to build a pipeline to the Us through Alaskaā€¦

Nice try, but CNN isnā€™t hiring at the moment. :sunglasses:

Iā€™m afraid I wouldnā€™t get very far at a cnn interview for a job opening. I doubt I could hold my explosive diarrhea longer than 5 seconds.

But I could always try to say:ā€œIā€™m sorry about unleashing a layer of fecal matter unto your office, but I suddenly thought about Sdrnumpf and I couldnā€™t control my bowelā€. Maybe that could lead some shekels to come in my directionā€¦

Then after signing the contract I could go all #metoo and claim dacosta or some other wanker assaulted meā€¦

Heyā€¦this might actually workā€¦brb, gotta check some plane ticket prices.

No worries, Acosta does it all the time. Youā€™re a shoo-in!

First the 50% approval rating, now thisā€¦
Concentration camps when? #literallyshaking

Not exactly related to the God Emperor, but I donā€™t think it deserves its own thread and here we often discussed international stuff about other countries as well:

How long 'til turdo goes full cuck and says that heā€™s sorry for defending human rights activists and angering the multicultural and progressive saudi arabia?

2 Likes

Theyā€™re making Obama look more than half white. Is that a racism thing?

People:ā€œThe first black president was trash!ā€
Cnn:ā€œbecause he was half white!ā€

Bill Clinton claimed to be the first black president.

Race is a social construct, so whoā€™s to say heā€™s wrong?

Was bill clinton the first black female president?

Mind status: blown

You forgot ā€œlesbian.ā€

1 Like