The narratives about Trump thread.

Just when you thought CNN couldn’t go any lower…

hmmmm.
Looks like we need to bring back the Salem Witch Trials.

It’ll never happen. Wiccans are now a protected minority.

There’s one burning at the stake I wouldn’t mind seeing, I admit.

I’m sure Occasional Cortex would be great on a stake.

Yeah, some people are just better as martyrs. On the other hand, having her around running her mouth is a pretty big boon to conservatives.

Finally fired from ESPN.

Annnd hired by The Atlantic. The job security some people have is just…awe inspiring.

Woman + minority + “orange man bad” = guaranteed employment. And once the anti-Trump clickbait will be over and people like her will not be needed anymore, she will just write a book about her “brave resistance”.

Oh I think she will most likely turn and bite her employers/handlers. I’m sure there are white people working at the Atlantic. It reminds me of the NYT’s newest and kewlest editor Sarah Jeong. I haven’t heard a THING about her since the story was buried. My thinking is that when they get the sweet gig they need to live on, and they’re smart, they will fall right in line, and if they don’t, throw the race/identity card again and again until Alex Jones picks up the story and then, then…BOOK DEAL and woe is me tour in $500 shoes…as you said.

That’s a pretty shocking admission for an “award-winning journalist.” You can’t get more group think than that.

great independent thinking

“It’s Christmas Eve and @realDonaldTrump is plunging the country into chaos. The stock market is tanking and the president is waging a personal war on the Federal Reserve — after he just fired the Secretary of Defense,” Schumer tweeted.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Austen Fletcher :heavy_check_mark: @fleccas

“It’s Christmas Eve and @realDonaldTrump is plunging the country into chaos. The stock market is tanking and the president is waging a personal war on the Federal Reserve — after he just fired the Secretary of Defense”

• Nancy Pelosi (and Chuck Schumer)

2:08 PM - Dec 25, 2018

965 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Mark Dice :heavy_check_mark: @MarkDice

They didn’t even bother to put the DNC talking points in their own words before tweeting them out. (Not photoshopped) 😆

2:29 PM - Dec 27, 2018

1,789 people are talking about this

Less than thirty minutes later, Pelosi tweeted an identical Christmas Eve warning. The lawmakers also posted a series of nearly-identical follow-up messages, lambasting the president for shutting down the government.

Chuck Schumer :heavy_check_mark: @SenSchumer

Replying to @SenSchumer

Meanwhile, different people from the same White House are saying different things about what the President would accept or not accept to end his #TrumpShutdown, making it impossible to know where they stand at any given moment.

2:37 AM - Dec 25, 2018

2,416 people are talking about this

Nancy Pelosi :heavy_check_mark: @NancyPelosi

Replying to @NancyPelosi

Meanwhile, different people from the same White House are saying different things about what @realDonaldTrump would accept or not accept to end his #TrumpShutdown, making it impossible to know where they stand at any given moment.

3:00 AM - Dec 25, 2018

So, I strongly suspect the management of those accounts is outsourced

Different day, same-ish OpEd. This time it’s a trap, sometimes it’s “the other shoe will drop,” etc.

Yada yada. Sky is falling, followed by … nothing at all happens.

They don’t like to admit it, but it’s become a liturgy of the Democrat faithful. Orange man gonna be removed any day now, praise be to the MSM.

Sad.

That’s just because great minds think alike! Checkm8!

Yes, good thing we’re firing reporters for tellng the truth to power. It’s hilarious how Taiwan expats are the only group alive that hasn’t figured out Trump is con artist.

If you’re happy this woman was fired, you do not like America or democracy. Or understand what either means.

Perhaps because she’s a good journalist?

A post was split to a new topic: From The Narratives about Trump thread

Or , just maybe you see things differently . There may be no ultimate right or wrong in Politics , we can only decide , based on our opinions.There seems to be more pro Trump sentiment on Forumosa than anti, but anti is not banned ( within rules) and the Pro people seem a mix…not too crazy ( wait :thinking:) They should be able to be discussed, joked about and …yes it’s irritating when people disagree …but when it becomes this extreme you have to ask yourself if it is acceptable .