The narratives about Trump thread

It’s amazing to me that this narrative is still being pushed, considering how easy it is to verify that he made no such statement.

Who is blabber mouth Barbie and who is “him”?

True, but the transcript is sooo long…it would take at least 2 minutes to read the whole thing. On the other hand, Cnn immediately told us that Sdrumpf didn’t condemn neo nazis and actually said they were very fine people…that’s more convenient!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t even blame CNN. I blame the idiots who believe what they say.

1 Like

Thanks, I saw an interview with her on Jape Tapper the other day. I think it was the most aggressive I have ever seen a reporter get. Started out alright, but but bloody hell it dissolved into a farce. Lets see if I can find.

Edit, It was Chris Cuomo. The clip from about 8min for about 30 or 40 seconds where he claims he isn’t interrupting and then interrupts her non stop is hilarious. Forget about the content of the interview, it would have you pulling your hair out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-85zp26Oc

Who came first: the nevertrumper who would believe any negative reporting about Sdrumpf (hello Russia conspiracy?) or the media that reports anything about Sdrumpf in a negative way?

This is deep, man.

I didn’t even know this could be allowed by the US Constitution.

California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and the District of Columbia

Geez, imagine my shock.

Yeah, I saw that one. It was pretty painful to watch. It seems like the only reason CNN invites conservatives on their shows is to shout them down and talk over them.

time to download all those “”“funny”"" pictures of Trump and Putin, and replace Trump with #44 !

1 Like

5AwzpZq 3XJJYSD Qy7qbI3

1 Like

I posted 3 sources so you can choose :wink:

1 Like

A justice department official said Mr Mueller’s report did not recommend any further indictments.

Prepare yourself. American left will go poop flinging insane if true.

Well the narrative may have to be modified. CNN already changed the word “collusion” to “compromised” and also say that Trump isn’t out of the woods yet and Ivanka and Don Jr, may still be indicted :roll_eyes:

No doubt. Still, this will leave a mark.

At least they have the weekend to nurse the wound (no doubt it’s why the DoJ released the statement on Friday). I hope their pets are good at dodging kicks.

1 Like

It seems an awful lot of time and money spent for so little ? I guess at the end of the day this tweet sums it up .

1 Like

I’m interested to see the effect on Trump’s approval rating. If there are no new indictments then it means a giant anchor has been raised. Wouldn’t be surprised if Trump’s approval finds equilibrium at or above 50%.

I’m far more worried about our moderators :wink: Stay calm.

1 Like

Over at WaPo the Democrats seem to be finding some comfort in the idea that don’t worry, Albany’s picked up the torch and never fear, Trump will soon be in a NY jail.

I think a single weekend may not be enough for some of 'em. :smile:

3 Likes