The narratives about Trump thread

• In February 2017, attorney general Jeff Sessions was considering recusing himself from election-related investigations because of his role in Trump’s campaign. The president instructed White House counsel Don McGahn to stop Sessions from recusing himself.
  • He was angry that Sessions disobeyed, telling advisors his attorney general should “protect” him.
  • Trump urged Sessions to “un-recuse” himself.
  • The president contacted US intelligence agency leaders, asking them to publicly dispel any suggestion that he was connected to the Russian interference.
  • He called FBI chief Comey again, requesting that he “lift the cloud” by stating that the president wasn’t being investigated personally.
1 Like
  • In early 2018, journalists reported that Trump had earlier directed McGahn to have Mueller removed from the investigation, and that the White House counsel had threatened to resign rather than carry out the order. Trump told officials to tell McGahn to dispute the story and create a false record.
  • McGahn confirmed the accuracy of the reports.
  • Trump then met with McGahn personally, pressuring him to deny what happened.
1 Like
  • From September 2015 to June 2016, Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen pursued the Trump Tower Moscow project and briefed him on it repeatedly.
  • In 2017, Cohen lied to Congress about the project after Trump’s counsel told him to “stay on message” and not contradict the president.
  • In April 2018, the FBI searched Cohen’s home and office. Trump publicly asserted that Cohen wouldn’t “flip” and contacted him to say “stay strong.”
  • Cohen discussed a future presidential pardon with Trump’s personal counsel.
  • But after Cohen began cooperating with Mueller’s inquiry in the summer of 2018, Trump publicly called him a “rat.”
1 Like

Somebody flunked grade school math.
0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0…

1 Like

You forgot another 0 Rowland. And it comes out to…0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOiZP8FS5Ww

What a shame to spend so much time trying to sound like a reasonable person when you can flush it all down the toilet with this childish nonsense.

Still nobody disputing the facts of the report that prove obstruction. Everyone gets it, it’s time to spam the board and post memes so the page turns over and you don’t have to address the actual content of the report.

1 Like

3 years with nothing to show for must suck. I really think you’re better off moving on. You’ve aimed too high with too little again like saying trump defended Xi from a insignificant side question.

This was a failed witch hunt.

1 Like

They don’t prove what you want to think they prove, Everyone knows this. You need to accept it.

on

Sorry, but there was no “justice” to obstruct. The whole thing was a witch hunt from the very start, based on a dossier that everyone knew was filled with lies. That’s where the true crime lies, and hopefully the people who perpetrated this attempted coup will be brought to justice eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJZqJezjz4

Why would anyone want to move on from evidence of presidential obstruction of justice? Thinking you’re above the law because of the powerful title you hold pretty much tops the list of bad things, especially in the context of a democracy striving for equality and justice for all.

That’s the epitome what Xi is actually, since you brought it up, yet you defend Trump blindly and I’m not really feeling your supposed distaste for Xi. It’s the kind of stuff that would make me want to seriously question your backstory, if I actually cared.

1 Like

If it’s filled with lies why did Trump try to get Sessions to unrecuse, McGahn to lie, Cohen to shut up, etc? These aren’t the actions of an innocent person, I’m afraid, we both know it.

And the actions have been taken and have been proven in fact, no matter how badly you want to build a time machine. It doesn’t matter what led you to commit a crime either. Obstruction is obstruction and in the realm of the Mueller report, nobody can make a dent in his integrity.

1 Like

You can’t obstruct justice when there is no justice to obstruct.

I might be the only person on here to flip my position on trump so. If you don’t believe me, I’d be happy to dig entire threads I created to criticize him. Nice try buddy.

Go ahead lol, nice sneak of questioning my character instead of making any points.

1 Like

A better explanation is that Trump knew full well that he was innocent, and wanted to end the witch hunt as soon as possible and get back to the job of leading the country.

2 Likes

After 3 years of failure in looking for anything otherwise. Calling Occam’s razor on this one at this point.

Now if @mups wants to discuss actual obstruction of the democratic process. How about Facebook? Twitter? Google? You can discuss here.

1 Like

You give plenty of reason to do so, that’s my observation.

1 Like

What a great excuse to obstruct justice. I’m in a hurry here!

Obviously you take none of this seriously, it’s cool.

1 Like

Provide evidence of this observation. Ive been on here for a while now. I think even guys who would deeply disagree with me and agree with you will laugh at the assertion that I view Xi or the CCP in any favorable light.

Actually, I take it very seriously. An attempted coup like the Mueller investigation shouldn’t be allowed to take place in a democracy. That’s some serious banana republic shit.

1 Like