The narratives about Trump thread

He’s literally saved Christianity,” Eric Trump told “What’s on Your Mind” host Scott Hennen in remarks first highlighted by CNN. “I mean, there’s a full out war on faith in this country by the other side.”

“The Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the ‘atheists,’ and they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they’re totally fine keeping liquor stores open,” he said, referring to COVID-19 orders by governors in some states labeling liquor stores as “essential” businesses, while also putting limitations on the number of people allowed in houses of worship.

Cuomo’s also giving the Jews a hard time.

Didn’t know you watched CNN. Good for you. Expand your news sources.

1 Like

I sense butthurt.

I watch CNN but cuomo is too much for me

He totally freaked out when Trump came out. It was very amusing.

Not surprising. Obvious next step.

Trump got into a collection of viral samples including Ebola virus, the deadly disease first identified in 1976 in South Sudan, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. He injected himself with the Ebola sample then began running around the room shouting “Come on!” and “Git some!” He also shouted “WOOOO!” repeatedly and messed his hair up while slapping himself in the face.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-injects-self-with-ebola-so-he-can-defeat-that-next

1 Like

https://yournews.com/2020/10/08/1870062/fact-check-mike-pence-responds-to-charlottesville-very-fine-people/

I believe Pence has delivered a kill shot to this smear. And just after Biden went and ran with it. Nice timing.

Pence is very fine people. Biden is a lying dick.

Scarborough with a nice dissection of Pence, pointing out he must think Americans are idiots to believe the stuff he says, defending Trump.

1 Like

I like people who win nobles.

It’s funny because you know nobody really cares but it drives him nuts specifically.

1 Like

I wonder who’s going to win…I bet that silent majority is strong lol

They are all lying. They are politicians, what do you expect? Saying that one of them is fine while the other is lying is hilarious. Trump has broken the lie-o-meter god knows how many times. All time record holder first-ballot HOFer for sure.

Some lies are worse than others.

Distracting from the distraction.

Some lie so much they get their own Wikipedia page

That would have been cool. Even better than Ozymandias posing by the Superman statue.

It’s a guy thing: