The narratives about Trump thread

Not that it’s particularly relevant to fighting, but in the interests of full disclosure Kim also shot like a 21 or something over 18 holes of golf. I wouldn’t underestimate his eye-hand coordination.

Edit: I see you this was not news to you. Good, you’ve factored it into your opinion, then.

2 Likes

I’d be more worried about Kim having a needle dipped in a nerve agent hidden on his “person” somewhere. As long as he doesn’t stick himself with it first. Of course, I’d expect Trump to fight dirty too.

Or a social experiment locking them in a room and making them hit a joint. That could also be interesting. Maybe they got a more in common then they know.

After two land wars in Asia you would think westerners would have caught on by now. Apparently memories are short. Maybe the third time will be the charm and westerners will learn once and for all that there are no quick, easy land wars in Asia.

1 Like

Some have the attention span of a goldfish, 3 seconds!

I read that this morning and I thought it was a joke. Un-f***ing believable. The US should do a clean sweep of a majority of those in government - it’s incompetence on a colossal scale.

My button is bigger than yours, nah nah nah nah nah!

Well the guy who’s playing with the lives of millions dodged one so what would he know about it. As much as it almost comical, it’s really not funny when you think how many people who have to fight and die if war happens because one has to brag to the other he has a bigger nuclear button.

This is fascinating. Bannon’s been off the Trump train for a while though but then…

Then Trump…

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

The funny thing is, while Bannon hasn’t been as hard on team Trump lately as he was in the past, the quote isn’t very damning of Trump himself - just what we already know about certain people around him. But I love how Trump’s playing down Bannon’s role in his White House. Surprised he didn’t say “I don’t think I ever met him” - though he may as well have.

Well, they didn’t go to war after a famine -usual scenario, a la Syria- nor at the power transition. It is hard to tell when they will snap, which is why they call them “unpredictable”.

I think that just like Taiwan’s takeover by China, NK’s war will happen when China says so. They will have US and NK blow each other out and then come out on top. US will trust them and get a nice knife in the back. NK will do the same with same results. And everyone will be bewildered as they never saw it coming -sarcasm.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that…” -
Never thought I’d agree with Bannon…
but then I agree with Rupert Murdoch-Trump is a “fucking idiot”- and Trump’s own Secretary of State- Trump is a “fucking moron”.

1 Like

Yeah, because any idiot can win the most powerful position in the world. The dumbest thing Trump’s enemies can do is underestimate him. That’s part of why he got elected in the first place.

He’s going to take the GOP down with him.

Some things hard hard to accept at the time, Bill Clinton being a serial predictor and rapist would be an example of how people lose their mind and become devoid of rational thinking, at the time. Only too look back decades later to admit they were wrong.

Trump is a troll, that should not be mistaken for idiocy, he lies and exaggerates, something not to be mistaken for idiocy either. Does it make you feel superior to call him an idiot? I’m sure you can give a list of examples, but then for anyone in the public eye making as many public comments and decisions, who couldn’t make that claim?

Why the Bill Clinton comparison? Well because he won the presidency over 16 other Republicans and a Democrat candidate that had every help in the world, and so far and despite the efforts of people in both parties, just about the entire media and it would seem the heads of intelligence agencies is still hanging on.

The evidence and facts would suggest a stupid person would have been defeated long ago. Yet there he is, still President. Ergo, not quite as stupid as you think.

1 Like

Either that, or they’re gonna ride his coattails.

Like Donnie Jr., apparently.

Correction: he won the presidency over 16 other Republicans who were for the most part perceived as part of the establishment at a time of strong dissatisfaction therewith and a Democrat who was very widely loathed even in her own party, who had every help in the world, yes, except a fairy godmother to wave her wand and make the loathing disappear.

Bill Clinton being a serial predictor

We should check to see how his predictions turned out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh, I read that like 5 times before I read my original quote. :man_facepalming:

The fake news and fake polls would suggest otherwise. He’s going to usher in a disastrous period of neoliberal Democrat rule. I can’t fathom how anyone supports him.

1 Like

That’s all you needed to say. :wink:

1 Like

Delusional. A period of massive economic growth. If he were smart he’d just need to shut down his Twitter and he’d be immensely popular. He’s not because of him. I have a strong suspicion that Trump supporters are 5th column Democrats. I struggle to see any other answer.