The narratives about Trump thread

All great men have their demons.

Well, I’m a former Democrat. Does that count?

I always had my suspicions. Now confirmed.

As long as Democrats can’t fathom why business as usual isn’t selling anymore they’ll continue to get spanked at the polls.

1 Like

In principle I would agree, but I think you’re giving the Covfefists too much credit.

Just a matter of time now. My prediction: He will be gone in three months (ok let’s say April). One way or another. Most likely he will be forced out by Republicans worried about losing in November. They’ll try to make a deal of some kind, so that Trump can step down without losing face (he never wanted the job anyway), sweeten the deal with monetary rewards (not that he hasn’t profited from his presidency hugely already). Could also be more ugly, Mueller, 25th Amendment, serious health issues, war with N.K., alien abduction…

If Trump is dumped that’s going to convince Deplorables more than ever that the system is rigged. May even add to their ranks.

I sincerely hope this doesn’t happen. Having Mike Pence as president would be boring as fuck.

Man, that’s weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cHjrrLboBM

1 Like

Two scoops of ice cream was just the tip of the berg. :ice_cream:

He got his tax plan and other things that benefits his family business, why stay on?

While that is true, I think we (the world) could use a break from this craziness.

Just stop reading the media that report the way he drinks water or has steak. Getting clickbaited into the nonsense is your decision.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Praeger’s latest video: they interviewed a bunch of youngsters who were displeased with Trump tax reform. The guy proceeded to explain to them an alleged Bernie tax reform and they were like;“FUCK YEAH BERNIE, BEST REFORM EVAH”.
Plot twist: it was actually Trump’s reform.

“What do you think about it now?”
“Oh well…it sounds…I’m…ok…I’ll have to look into it…”

MORE LIKE WHERE IS YOUR GOD NAU

I dont think this is going to pan out like you imagine, at all.

The FBI has been stonewalling congress for months over the Trump dossier and if was used to secure a FISA warrant to spy on Trumps team. 8 key top FBI related to this are going to be brought before Congress this month including Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bill Priestap and Bruce Ohr. If any of those names are unfamiliar, I suggest reading this, it gives a comprehensive review of the mess they are in.

On top of that there is an OIG report coming out this month that has been looking into all this for the past year and Mullers team at this point are more likely to find themselves on the receiving end of the law than Trump is (Dont forget Muller was also involved in the Uranium one deal).

Lots of things that have been going on behind the scenes that are coming together right about now, for the most part the MSM avoids covering them. If any of those names I just posted are unfamiliar to you, I suggest taking time to digest what is being said, before posting a knee jerk reaction, it was just a theory a year ago, but since then piece after piece has fallen into place to the point even a blind man can see the picture now, it’s painfully obvious. They even have a name for it “the big ugly” because people are going to go down.

2 Likes

“We’ll see what happens”

[sorry, not really interested in reading Treehouse posts]

That’s a big mistake. It would help fill in a lot of gaps in your knowledge. It’s best to spend at least some time outside of your ideological camp. An echo chamber will eventually make you deaf.

1 Like

That website provides knowledge? Interesting

I do hope that was fake news. Remember the guy who made the McDonald diet long term? This is insane.

He won’t die from a stroke because that part is almost empty, or a heart attack (he has no heart).

Well, they have been right on every prediction about Trump since he announced his intention to run, whereas the MSM (and you I would guess if I went and looked at past posts) were wrong, about everything.

yet you think now, this time, your prediction is right?

Scot Adams had in interesting post on the topic thats related recently.

http://blog.dilbert.com/2017/12/22/determine-talk-politics-public/

Here’s the meat of it.

Count the number of items on the list that you once predicted would be true. I’ll tell you how to evaluate your score at the end.

Did you once believe…

Trump will never win the GOP nomination.

Trump will never win the presidency.

Stocks will drop if Trump is elected.

President Trump will deport ten million illegal immigrants.

Trump will be gone (impeached, jailed, or quit) by end of 2017.

Trump’s immigration ban on several Muslim countries will be found unconstitutional.

Trump colluded with Russia, and that’s a crime.

Trump obstructed justice (a crime) by firing Comey.

Trump’s skills as a “con man” might get him elected but it won’t transfer into doing the job of president.

Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will cause huge problems.

Trump’s tweeting will cause huge problems.

GOP will never embrace Trump.

Trump will get nothing important done.

Trump will not work effectively with leaders of other countries.

GOP senators will vote against GOP priorities because of President Trump’s mean tweets.

Trump will not nominate qualified judges to the Supreme Court.

Trump is incompetent.

Presidential approval polls are a good predictor of how a president will perform.

The military won’t follow Trump’s orders.

GDP will never stay above 3%.

— end —

I didn’t get any of those predictions wrong. But if you got 15 or more wrong, you might want to consider never saying anything about politics out loud again for the rest of your life. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes