The narratives about Trump thread

Can you please get internet savvy and fix this yyy? :roll_eyes:
Edit: Unless it’s some diatribe about Marxist Policies :grinning:

The power to fix it lies in you! :rainbow: No really, try changing your location via a VPN or TOR.

It’s a diatribe about Covfefist policies, you scoundrel. :no_no:

1 Like

Oh, so the opposite of Democratic marxist policies then?:grinning:
Love (the scoundrel)

Covfefism cannot be pigeonholed so easily. We’re still searching for its true meaning… :ponder:

capitalism/less Government/et al.
Here is an article that should be considered ,if the Democrats want a reasonable chance of Government, maybe?

OK, so I probably didn’t miss anything. Cool.

Oppression abating…

The covfefe that can be defined is not the true Covfefe.

1 Like

I apologise for the source being Fox News but at the time of writing, it appears that CNN, Msnbc etc, have completely missed this story. I just can’t understand why they are not the first to report on this as it has been so important for ratings…er sorry I mean the integrity of the truth being told.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/12/house-intel-finds-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-campaign-and-russia.html

Also out today.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/mueller-is-said-to-weigh-putting-off-trump-obstruction-decision

I suppose ,“If at first you don’t, succeed…”

There are some interesting non-MSM websites out there speculating that Mueller’s real investigation is/has been into the Clinton and Russia connection, and Trump’s huff-and-puffing about Mueller is just for show.

1 Like

Sater went from a “Wall Street wunderkind” working at Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers, to getting barred from the securities industry over a barroom brawl which led to a year in prison, to facilitating a $40 million pump-and-dump stock scheme for the New York mafia, to working telecom deals in Russia - where the FBI and CIA tapped him as an undercover intelligence asset who was told by his handler “I want you to understand: If you’re caught, the USA is going to disavow you and, at best, you get a bullet in the head.”

Ha! This is why you need to get savvy like I said. Kate McKinnon announced it on NBC on Saturday night, in that clip I posted! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Republicans clear republican president of wrong doing. Such a bombshell. The Fox article even mentions the republicans saying the democrats probably would have liked to interview Manafort, but “meh”. Brilliant. I’m not going to say there was clear-cut collusion, but there are alarming questions that still need answers as to why Trump refuses to do anything about Russia.

Seriously, Russia is getting bolder and bolder in their attacks (not just on the US too) and Trump looks like a lapdog. Whether or not there was collusion, there should be concern at Trump’s actions. Remember when Colbert said Trump was Putin’s cock holster (upsetting the snowflakes on the right)? Yeah, that.

He’s such a pansy when it comes to Russia. Republicans spent 8 years talking about how they wanted a strong leader like Putin. In many (all too real) ways, they seem to have gotten exactly what they wanted. But the reality is, they’ve got a President who bullies people he thinks he can get away with bullying but is the sloppy party bottom for Russia.

1 Like

CNN now changed direction on agenda, to Stormy Daniels.:roll_eyes::rofl:
Scintillating News breakers.

Forbes reports, “CNN had significant declines in February, with ratings dropping 19% in total day and 16% in prime, where the network returned an average audience of 979,000 total viewers — behind MSNBC (1.805 million) and Fox News (2.766 million).”
top cable news shows for February. CNN doesn’t even crack the top 20.

Ok, I’m willing to listen, what exactly do you think the Russians did and what exactly do you think the appropriate response should be?

Also, keep in mind the Democrats and Clinton have clearly exaggerated Russia and Putin’s involvement, do recall Hillary Clinton was calling Vladimir Putin the leader of the Alt right in one speech which she also went off on cartoon green frogs.

Seriously? I mean just today…

Before you begin, yes it’s the UK. But what does it matter? Russia pulls this kind of shit indiscriminately, and at the very least the White House should be setting sanctions that congress passed and Trump signed off on. There isn’t even a pretense now that Russia didn’t have a hand in electing Trump, from hacking to simple propaganda… yet the response from the US government is “shrug” and “aw shucks”.

Trump plays name calling games and angers friendlier nations, yet Putin gets the “you know what, he said he didn’t meddle” treatment. “He’s a great guy”, “I don’t know him”, “I’ve never met [him]”. He’s told so many lies about Putin it’s crazy to believe something suspicious isn’t going on. That’s not even touching on the wankers he’s surrounded himself with.

At the very least, Trump’s business dealings (particularly property) with people with ties to Putin should be of concern and should be scrutinized. I assume you already know what they are, you just don’t care. Personally, I think it’s okay to not like the current state of the Democratic Party and still think something suspicious is going on with the current administration.

Well, I don’t think it’s an unreasonable question. If you are calling for tough measures against Russia, don’t you think it is fair to ask, what exactly have they done and what would you think the response should be, since that would contrast with what the Trump administration is doing.

Also that Russian spy in England. How sure are you it was the Russians that killed him? Is it not possible since it was in England and he certainly knew Steele, it is possible (but conjecture on my part) to suspect he had a hand in the Steele dossier? Could we ALSO speculate, just as you are speculating it was the Russians, it could have been the British, it could have been the Americans, the Democrats or the Clinton’s. Who had motive? It could have been the Russians, sure.

So back to the question, what are you really sure they have done? I’m not dismissing anything, but what are you actually claiming they have done, don’t be shy, put it all out there, even if you think it’s just speculation. But, I would suggest, present it with that caveat, not as fact and I think it will make for an interesting discussion.