The Nazi nutter - censorship?

Please, no, no more Israel propaganda.

I guess ‘The Beatles’ had/have nuts!

Not sure. Note the Aryan bone structure.

1 Like

True, a betel nut shop marketed at Jews would get fewer tips from the clientele

Why not? She might have been like those kids at that school a while back. Totally oblivious of what the symbols actually mean, but thinks it’s edgy or cool.

Gotta be a guy

what can you do? i mean, this level of ignorance is pretty gross but nobodys going to tell them. this isn’t crazy enough to be news.

Still there? I thought they might have already dissipated.
However, I think it’s a good match for disgusting people with literally brown shit coming out of their mouths.

http://www.taiwan-taipei.com/info_about_taipei/The_Nazi_Betel_Nut_Stand.php

She has a ‘piggy’ nose!

It seems the Chinese were put into labour camps by the Nazis near the end of the war.

Before that the Nazis has a good relationship with the KMT.

Swastika flags and tats in Taiwan usually means wannabe punk or edgelord hipster rather than true anti-Semite. I don’t think most Taiwanese are even aware of Jews or the events of World War 2. Most of them know Hitler only in the context of a comedic cartoon character.

No, I disagree. I think most Taiwanese are fully aware of Jews and the events of WW2. They might arguably be less aware of the sensitivities associated with what happened in Western Europe* during WW2, which is kind of understandable.

My view is the individual who put up the flag is a racist/ moron/ probably both.

• Bear in mind that the Taiwanese also suffered during WW2.

Maybe you’re right. Anyway I told myself they’re just morons to keep myself from getting triggered every time I see a swastika. But they’re probably racist morons and I’m just deluding myself.

Was the girl wearing nazi stuff like with a whip and black leather mini skirt etc?

Look at any photos of punks and there are swastikas all over the place. Prince Harry caused a shitstorm by wearing one just a few years ago. It’s not right, but understandable, that social mores have yet to catch up in Taiwan

I guess we’ll never know. Masala posted an alleged pic of her, but there was such a huge gap in the time between the original post and the reply with the photo, it may have been entirely photoshopped pixel by pixel.

1 Like

I can photoshop another one if it didn’t convinced you.

1 Like

Please give us a little cleavage on the next one. Requesting for a friend.

ok, thanks

They are not Buddhist, left to right or right to left is different.

For the zillionth time, the Nazis drew it going in both directions, and non-Nazis (Buddhists etc.) have also done so. The interwebs (or a decent library) can prove it.

2 Likes