The new calendar rocks!

Thanks Gus,

it’s brilliant for the OP of an event to put timing details in the event block to make it appear in the calendar…and link back to the thread.

Best thing I’ve seen on the site for a while :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Rgds,
Truant

[quote=“Truant”]Thanks Gus,

it’s brilliant for the OP of an event to put timing details in the event block to make it appear in the calendar…and link back to the thread.

Best thing I’ve seen on the site for a while :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Rgds,
Truant[/quote]Cheers. I think it’s a cool bell and whistle, too

However, we are developing an events calendar at Taiwanease.com that looks to be very cool, too. I see a difference between the two calendars

The Forumosa Calendar logs things that Forumosans do and discuss (especially our birthdays :slight_smile:)

The events on Taiwanease target a broader audience - Forumosans and those who do not yet know Forumosa. Events on Taiwanease will be more easily publishable in the print edition of that website.

I hope the calendars complement one another. Please help think about ways we can make the most of both websites