The not-sure-if-racist thread

What the hell “race” looks like that??

_110962287_gettyimages-1204679435

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Let’s see if Bloomberg can beat Obama’s awkward performance when drinking Flint’s water.

Race, culture, whatever. Just wash your hands.

Will the MSM and the black community ever acknowledge racism towards asians by the black community? There has always been a deep distrust and even hate and it’s never talked about like black rioters targeting asian businesses during the LA riots. All of these recent attacks are from blacks. It’s sad to see. We can’t be acting this way.

3 Likes

Everybody hates everybody.

Love doesn’t trump jack shit. The real trump card is benign contempt for the human race.

Surprising no one, Spike Lee once again confirms he is a racist.

1 Like

And it just keeps going on!

1 Like
2 Likes

The frikkin’ Sierra Club!!!

2 Likes

And let’s not forget knitting…sorry, “fiber art”

2 Likes

No comment from Madame Defarge?

I used to tutor kids from sub-Saharan Africa. Some of them have a lot of pluck. None of them have much respect for the so-called African Americans.

My Sudanese kids are all megaperformers. Met the Mayor on several occasions, top of their classes, out of ENL in two years…leadership awards. Love them.

Tree hugger:

I’m already on record that megacities are obsolete and possibly doomed. But I don’t think this is carbon neutral.

Massachusetts was founded by borderline fanatics, and at the core it has never really changed.

Yes, and if analogies were food…

Also confused by the kayfabe:

Spike Lee, unapologetic racist…