The not-sure-if-racist thread

This goes in the defiintely-sure-it’s-racist category:

[quote]Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton requested a federal investigation Wednesday into long voter wait times during Arizona’s presidential preference election.

“Throughout the county, but especially in Phoenix, thousands of citizens waited in line for three, four, and even five hours to vote,” he wrote in a letter to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
“In Phoenix, a majority-minority city, county officials allocated one polling location for every 108,000 residents,” the letter read.

“The ratios were far more favorably in predominantly Anglo communities: In Cave Creek/Carefree, there was one polling location for 8,500 residents; in Paradise Valley, one for every 13,00 residents; in Fountain Hills, one for 22,500 residents; and in Peoria, one for every 54,000 residents.”[/quote]
ktar.com/story/979602/phoenix-ma … ait-times/

Amazingly, the decision about which polling places to close was made by a Reublican, and the decision to close them in the first place was made by four Republicans on the election commission overruling the one Democrat. Funny how it constantly turns out that way.

1 Like

Cuba responds to smart diplomacy…

tribuna.cu/opinion/2016-03-2 … eres-sueco

There’s no pleasing some people.

Que negrada.

Why The Bern won Wisconsin:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor … s-38155573

White people hate Bubbette because they’re white?

Well, her husband was the first black president of the US.

[quote=“ironlady”]Short answer – in the US today, EVERYTHING is racist. EVERYTHING.
I don’t think you can buy a whiteboard anymore without being accused of “white privilege”.[/quote]

What about black boards? Or is that racist too?

Taco bowl?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492

[quote]Sorry to bother — does this script look good? Thank you all! From: Rebecca Christopher <christopherr@dnc.orgmailto:christopherr@dnc.org>
Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM
To: Video-Vetting_d <Video-Vetting_d@dnc.orgmailto:Video-Vetting_d@dnc.org>
Subject: New video: Trump isn’t trying to bring people together
Hi everyone, Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying. Let me know if you have any flags and thank you![/quote]

Black rifles matter!

The Second Amendment is a must for all law-abiding citizens, regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

Rowland I read the other day that math is racist. Do you have the numbers on this?

He’s a traitor to his race!

Black people aren’t allowed to hold certain opinions.

The Dems could use some racial healing…

There’s a lot wrong with their leadership, but I very much doubt skin color has anything to do with it. What they lack is ideological diversity.

You can tell a lot about a guy from who he caves in to:

An attempt to whine about the fake news boomerang goes wrong. Chris Cuomo is a tool.

Wasn’t he the guy who claimed it was illegal for the public to look at the Wikileaks Hillary e-mails, but not for the media? A tool indeed. I think it may run in the family.

The guy’s constantly in the news for saying stupid things. But he has his fans. Stupid fans.

One of the stupidest things I’ve read in my life.

SJW crap is one of the reasons I stopped voting Democrat.

When Blade was released in the US, did the media of that time go insane about it as well? Or is it a privilege of our times to enjoy retardness of this magnitude?

FIFY :sunglasses:

Fify? Shouldn’t it be Ftfy? Are you trying to bamboozle me?