🏀 Basketball | NBA

NBA1

NBA2

slight anger management issues perhaps

1 Like

I sort of miss the old days when Republicans bought sneakers too.

1 Like

my last sort of pair were multiple years of Nike cross-trainers in college (courtesy Bo Jackson). Could play pickup basketball at the university gym on weekends wearing them.

What was on the original email to Woj

this goes into it

I haven’t used Twitter in a long time. It seems it’s been flooded by SJWs now.

The WNBPA was clear in saying it wants Loeffler out this week. Individual players have also taken to social media to say they want her gone, and two leaders in the social justice movement — Mystics star Natasha Cloud and Liberty standout Layshia Clarendon — have made media appearancesexplaining why they believe she needs to go.

WNBPA executive director Terri Jackson said the union plans to meet with Engelbert to discuss the next steps and address Loeffler’s role in the league, per the New York Times.

“This is not about a disagreement,” Jackson said. “What we have right now is a situation which reasonable minds could agree that there is just no room for divisive language.”

In an appearance with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham — in which she touched on patriotism, defunding the police, the “nuclear family” and “cancel culture” — Loeffler said she would not be stepping down. She also said the league should “unite around the American flag.”

:popcorn:

Woah

1 Like

I just saw a short locker room clip that looks good. Is the documentary mostly court game time or is there also locker room time and other?

I’ll probably get league pass, it’s going to be interesting this year. It’s 38.99 euros for me in italy.

Lots of non-court interviews, scenes, etc.
Well worth it to find a way to see it.
Lots of emotion and things you may not have known about specific players and actions.

1 Like

I’m glad they did it as it’s the right thing. But man did it take a lot of pressure and criticism for the NBA to act. NBA should think long term, it’s not like the CBA will ever be as good as the NBA or even the Euro league.

How long will basketball fans in China be able to stay away from the NBA? Not long imo, and their frustration will turn to the CCP in the long term imo. The best basketball is in the NBA.

1 Like

I know, right. And what were they thinking about that training camp? Xinjiang is so controversial right now. I guess better late than never

They’ll watch in secret…haha.

1 Like
1 Like

Playoff time. Anyone else got nba league pass?

Terrible refs ejecting KP. Two really weak technicals and one where KP was right to be upset on a blown call on a clean block. Refs need to chill out and let the stars play; we aren’t there to see the refs.