The official "What's with your avatar?" thread

Greatest rapper of all time. Fight me.

2 Likes

Mine used to be a triathlon image (a rough sketch of the three disciplines in a triangle design). My knees have deteriorated to the point where running in races is longer an option. So I thought my next big thing would be swimming. I love swimming but I’m not getting into it like I thought I would. I like the idea of having my avatar related to a hobby. Let’s see where my interests lead me. I have a couple of things I’m working on now.

3 Likes

40_2

Pin from 1997 movie: The Saint. Customized with guitar, since I also love to play guitar. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Saint is a British ITC mystery spy thriller television series that aired between 1962 and 1969

ETA:

4 Likes

Looks fine to me!

Where do they sell those giant hot dogs? Getting tired of having to buy a dozen at Costco at a time.

3 Likes
2 Likes

From the small image I always thought it was an axolotl. Maybe they’re related?

1 Like

My former avatar was the complicated Chinese character biáng…
_86383107_f52e51d2-3dd6-408f-9656-e0959624f60a

My current avatar, like marasan’s, reflects one of my hobbies, playing mahjong. Often 3 players want to play but have difficulty finding a 4th (三缺一). In my case, since I love to play and probably have more free time than my friends, my avatar says 一等三 “one waiting for three.”
89880_2

9 Likes

chilifries

images (11)~2

6 Likes

Why the change? :thinking:

Some weird “threats” from disciples of the red menace

No shit… :open_mouth:

I guess chilifries are pretty nonpolitical though.

1 Like

Only a Communist could hate chilifries

2 Likes

Do you check formal and informal clubs? There’s at least one Facebook group just people get together whenever they’re free whoever’s available they also have some social dinners and whatever both locals and foreigners.

1 Like

Morning before coffee be like, I had to read that three times before realizing you weren’t talking about “face sitting.”

4 Likes

I lost my original picture on mybroken phone. Mine says CCP Virus under the germ with sickle clipart.

China virus is regarded racist or trump supporting, ccp virus is accurate without offending genders, races, nationalities or anything else sensitive :slight_smile:

@Steve4nLanguage i really liked the old character. Pretty intense.

@tempogain thats aeesome. Are you from thailand? Would love to chit chat on fruit in your country sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mai chai krap! I’ve been there enough though :slight_smile: Always ready to chat about fruit :slight_smile:

I just knew that was a toilet!

3 Likes

Did i misread, thats your truck selling mangosteen?

Always up for fruit chats. Especially thai and surrounding.countries varieties :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite truck, not my truck :slight_smile: Well it was my favorite when I was there, because I liked no other trucks and this one sold mangosteen

You have a favorite? (fruit not truck) I love getting fruit over there as well.