The official "What's with your avatar?" thread

Rebound. Pay him no mind; he won’t last

6 Likes

Why? Is he a GOT’s character?

3 Likes

Jensen Ackles. That’s the Supernatural guy, now with The Boys, playing Soldier boy. Showing some fan support.

Takeshi is usually MIA a few years at a time. But still a big fan.

5 Likes

Oh, I see.

Does it still count as rebounding when you get back together with an ex? :thinking:

1 Like

Not really. He was always the side guy.

You have been ghosted…

1 Like

@superking what’s with this?
130350_2

I can make out “Smoking seriously harms you and those around you” but not the brand name – “SUPERLUNGS”?

:joy:

I’m not sure of the brand, but it says Superkings down the side. I find the name ironic because cigarettes are not super and they aren’t smoked by kings. I used to buy them when I smoked, because you got more for your money.

Fortunately, I don’t smoke at all now. One good thing I did during the pandemic was to finally quit nicotine. Having tried so many different things, it was patches that worked for me. Five minutes after putting on the first patch I cried, because I somehow knew I was done for good. :hugs:

9 Likes

Speak for yourself, commoner! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

He had his own ‘royal driving alcohol,’ too. :rofl:

In my experience it means the break up is still in progress. It’s just going to get more messy before things clean up.

1 Like

@DogmaticStoic what’s with this?

177860_2

1 Like

Is the jawas from a new hope

3 Likes

Two things.

1. I’ve often thought at times I have needed an electrician I wish I knew a Jawa I could call.

2. Over time, the term sand people seems to have been dropped for the more politically correct, Tuskan raiders. Society just can’t help getting its knickers in a twist about labels, even when it comes to made up races. :joy:

2 Likes

What’s that now, @KongTaigi ?
Not feeling like an old man anymore?

1 Like

Kind of feeling grumpy. Well, onIine teaching starting next week, so I hope I’m not jinxing myself.

2 Likes