The official "What's with your avatar?" thread

We just made poutine tonight, that is not poutine…does look yummy though. But not poutine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Aw cute, look who’s a born again prude! :rofl: You have definitely exposed yourself to us before. I suppose the memory of it is buried with the memories of all your you-know-what-posts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My avatar used to be this:

I like the idea of Clark Kent turning into Charlie Brown instead of Superman. Kind of reminds me that he’s more than just a lovable loser, and his attitude of never giving up is inspirational.

But then, the “slip” happened and I was in the void for some time.

When I came back from the ashes, I felt like I needed to update my avatar accordingly.
I couldn’t find a full colored version of my previous avatar, so I made one myself based on the iconic image by Gary Frank.

And that’s it.

5 Likes

This was a pyjama case I had as a kid. Came across it again while clearing out prior to moving here and took the photo as a souvenir.

5 Likes

honestly, I had to read it twice to make sure I didn’t write exactly that, lol

1 Like

This is a careful and diplomatic phrasing, I appreciate it. I had an experience like that once as well, by the way.

1 Like

What do you mean?
Did you send yourself into the void somehow?

Yes :slight_smile: I was back after a couple of hours

2 Likes

It’s me, as a baby.

1 Like

It’s ‘Archer.’

I picked it because ‘Archer’ is a funny cartoon. That is all.

1 Like

Archer is a tool.

Just saying.

:slight_smile:

Actually, some tools are useful, like screwdrivers.

He’s a cartoon.

Ah, yes, I am aware. I have watched most of the series. He is a stupid idiot, so that’s what makes the cartoons funny.

I am not in any way implying that you, sir, are a tool. You are an upstanding Forumosan.

4 Likes

and why are you awake before 7 am on a Saturday? Back to bed with you!

1 Like

Likely because he has a kid. That’s my excuse

2 Likes

Yes, and a side order of ‘glued to the news.’ More dramatic than anything on Netflix.

1 Like

Sorry, wasn’t born yet in 1962 :joy: :joy: :joy:

As I said, I got it from the 1997 movie.

2 Likes

Cow in disguise!

sharcow

dtc6bnblker51

6 Likes

Now we need a Sharcownado movie.

2 Likes

Ickis, Oblina and Krumm from Real Monsters (90s Nickelodeon)

5 Likes