The other CA governor - "smut peddler" L.Flynt

From the Guardian. Maybe Arnie doesn’t like Maria’s muffin…Eating isn’t cheating hahahahahaha.

In March 2001, Hollywood was agog at a sensational article about Arnold Schwarzenegger in Premiere magazine. It was entitled “Arnold The Barbarian”, and Arnie was accused of harassing, groping and fondling female reporters in his trailer - one came in to find the great man engaged in a certain sex act with another woman which he later reportedly laughed off with the deathless phrase: “Eating isn’t cheating.” And Arnie’s ticker, as well as his pecker, was supposed to be leading him into trouble: his heart was weak, following surgery in 1997, said the magazine, and he is hardly in tip-top physical condition.

I’m sure Davis’s political operatives will soon be investigating this in much greater detail

Ta for Now,
Chewy

Well, if Clinton can claim oral sex isn’t sex, what’s the big deal?? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot – it’s ok if a Democrat does it. Just like bombing Iraq was fine under Clinton.

The difference between Dem and Rep oral sex is like comparing a 1966 Chateau Lafite Rothschild to a table wine. Republicans are the party that espouse family values. Democrats, with the exception of the Lieberman wing of the party, do not push it down people’s throats. Hell, in Arkansas everybody knew about Clinton’s daliances before he became president. I remember at an legal event in the 80s, lawyers in Little Rock did a skit parody in which two men dressed up as Clinton and Gary Hart sang “To all the Girls we Loved Before.” All I am saying is that Arnie will catch some flack in the months to come from both Democrats looking for blood and the socially conservative wing of the Republican Party looking for Simon to lead the helm. Shriver didn’t want him to run…I wonder why?..There are gonna be some dirty laundry and panties for all to see and smell…sniff…sniff :laughing:

Ta for Now,
Chewy