The Overdue Critical Race Theory Thread

Is there a reason you average 2 replies per every one of my posts on this site, and reply nearly instantaneously to everything I write? You must find what I’m writing captivating and/or there are some serious issues there unrelated to this discussion at all.

Seriously I’ve had jilted ex-gfs that don’t pay this much attention. The IRS and my wife and kids are the only people I hear from as often as you. What gives?

Edit: Make it 2.1 after the last one.

Ah, some of those arguments you were talking about. Very articulate, such conclusions are difficult to disagree with.

Given that I have already had to correct your math a few times, I’ll assume you’ve pulled these numbers from somewhere dark and smelly

I’ve already pointed out the problem of using words like ‘everything’ but you’re a slow learner. As for the timing of my responses, I’m not exactly waiting for days to hear from you. If it seems like I don’t have to take long to formulate responses, please be reminded I spent years doing a PhD in education and was forced to engage with these ideas when they were supported by people much smarter and better read than you.

Have you found the jilted ones tend to pay the most attention?

Well, you keep posting garbage and so I keep pointing out the mistakes. I’ve also mentioned twice today why I keep posting in the SJW threads, so please try to keep up.

I stopped talking to you bc I felt you were deranged, before as who you were and especially now. This thread kinda seems to sorta lock that in. Good on me. :banana: :runaway:

I’m ok with a law prohibiting the dissemination of divisive concepts on race or sex in my country.

I’m not sure if I understand what is ordered to do correctly, but

One race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex

An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously;

An individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex;

An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex

Any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of
psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex;

A post was split to a new topic: From there’s a bill in New Hampshire

Thank you for all your hard work. Would you prefer Cracker Race Theory instead? Until you can come up with a better explanation why calling someone’s behavior intrinsically raciat isn’t the same as calling them intrinsically racist that may be the best compromise.

1 Like

I think you must, since you just made that up.

Why don’t you read the source material directly?

Before I do can you at least confirm first that you yourself know the answer? I don’t want it to end up being one of those exercises in dogma chasing its tail like asking a Christian for proof of God’s existence and being told to go read the Bible. We both know how that ends up.

Like I said, CRT is an academic discipline. You can probably find people in CRT making the arguments you are making against it. The point is banning it is absurd and something the CCP would do.

And this.

Very short and simple.

EDIT: To the guy below, I was asked a question and answered it.

Does the site still warn you from posting too much in one thread?

You seem to have a lot of disdain for so called “SJWs” but the Federal leader you support is a self described warrior for social justice. :thinking:
Personally I think social justice is important for society. I like Jagmeet but I think he takes it a bit too far. He’ll never be electable Federally.

“As he studied the law, he got involved in the world of social justice. (Emphasis added) He attended protests to fight tuition hikes, and joined anti-poverty and advocacy groups to help refugees and immigrants exercise their rights. And he began to fight back against the discrimination he routinely experienced as a young man of colour.”

1 Like

@TT to bring it back to this thread. It sounds like Jagmeet is a big fan of CRT

From the same article:

"When [Singh] used to borrow his dad’s Mercedes, he’d blast his favourite hip-hop tracks by Common and Dead Prez. Police would stop and card him, demanding to see his ID without cause. Soon, the same thing would happen while he walked around downtown Toronto. At first, he figured it happened to everyone, but when he asked his white friends, they told him they’d never been stopped. After graduating from law school, he sat in on a trial where the defence was cross-­examining a cop for stopping a young black man. “I thought, ‘Hey, that seems like a pretty powerful thing to do. To be able to check and balance the power of police to make sure they’re doing their job appropriately. "

I’m curious to hear your thoughts on this

1 Like

What does that have to do with CRT?

1 Like

Systematic racism.
Feel free to move it to Canadian politics. But I was responding to a post here

It’s fine here, for me.

Can you explain how this description of a specific racist practice, systemic racism, and CRT are connected? Can no one object to a racist practice as described above without invoking systemic racism or CRT? He may well have something to say about systemic racism or CRT, but I’m not seeing it here.

1 Like

He recognized systematic racism in the justice system and became a lawyer to deal with that. Just like the ladder that was posted in your article. He became a social justice warrior who’s main mission was to remove instances like the ones he grew up with. From there he got into policies to continue dealing directly with systematic racism and attempt to reduce it through legislation.
His goals are one in the same as CRT

Edit. Here’s the image. This is what he’s trying to accomplish.

Interesting, I mean to read more about him and the NDP, politically speaking. That article above got a bit long on his personal life.

That doesn’t imply that he would agree with the methods of CRT. He might, but that goals are the same doesn’t mean that one would agree to any and all methods.

3 Likes

Moved

1 Like

I did just post in Canadian Politics/News

1 Like

I have a lot of disdain for SJWs who, for example, call other people liars and trolls and then can’t back it up. This is the kind of behaviour I am against. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, just don’t say anything, rather than slander people you’ve never met and whose ideas you can’t comprehend. Looking right at you, @eCanada, but you could still apologize.

Speaking of don’t know what you’re talking about, I said I voted NDP in the last election (because you were so sure it was Trump, remember?), which doesn’t necessarily mean I support JS specifically, let alone unconditionally. Since you don’t seem to understand what I write (when you’re not calling me a liar, that is), I’d suggest you stop embarrassing yourself by trying to engage with me. Or, you could apologize and regain a sliver of respect.