The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Maybe that’s the goal. Can’t wait for the it’s ok to screw the pooch posters.

It’s all right. The pooch identifies as Megan Fox.

1 Like

Sadly I know the picture you’re referring to.

What a term. Rural Racism. These terms the corporates make up, like election denier, rural racism, etc., funny.

2 Likes

I do remember how I pointed out a few facts and I was accused of being a denialist and got banned too.

Missed this one.
A simulated pregnancy.

his wife is being “uncooperative” over his plans to simulate a birth in her house

Yeah, I can imagine that. Naturally, it would be much more of a serious mental health concern.

I wonder if these clowns have ever taken a trip to some bumfluff farming village in Uttar Pradesh and been disgusted by the racism? Not a single foreign face to be seen!

People actually clapped at the end… :confounded:

1 Like

Blimey!

She couldn’t just have kept her mouth shut?

I notice she makes a point of saying she’s still going to take his money - to do good. Must be a sizeable estate at stake.

1 Like

Jesus, was this guy like Hitler or something?

I hope he cut her off beforehand lol

1 Like

I wonder what their mother thinks about it.

I guess she wasn’t so upset, it seemed quiet :slight_smile: Well, as they say the super-rich are different than you and me.

I saw that earlier and thought it was very sad. She’s only 19 and ok, I don’t know much more about her father than what she said and at 19 we often think we have the ways of the world figured out.

But she’s going to have to live with that for the rest of her life.

3 Likes

Was Hitler white, cis, hetero? Need more proofs?

Yeah, just depressing. If she ever leaves that cult and gets deprogrammed, she’ll probably be shocked by what a shitty thing she did. Or maybe not.

She’s got enough money to be an idiot for the rest of her life and not face any consequences.

2 Likes

Well, you know what they say about idiots and their money…

2 Likes

BLM should be on to her for a big contribution. I heard that organization knows how to spend a bob or two.

1 Like