The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Well, wait a minute, has she been a “girl” her whole life?

I’m referring to the scholarship place another girl would have lost.

I appreciate things get confusing with this nonsense.

Ya, that’s who I was talking about. She’s just as sus for wanting a scholarship based solely on her biological birth genitalia.

The only solution would be to have no scholarships.

Actually, the East Asian method of university entry based, almost, solely on exam results is fairest.

That would be fun. Your basketball team is a result of who makes it into your school. That would be fuuuuun to watch. The character-building Blowout Olympics.

1 Like

Girls either get sports scholarships or they don’t. I’m not entirely sure what your argument is.

It was crystal clear to me

YOu said, “No scholarships.” I said yes. Then you plays on your teams is who you get in your school. No direct recruitment. I think those games would be fun to watch.

1 Like

Fair enough, I understand now.

It’s OK. You’re a Brit. Self-doubt is in your nature. It drives you to strive towards greater clarity. @superking taught me that. All hail @superking :notworthy:

2 Likes

Well, now I’m riddled with self doubt. Maybe super is an adjective I haven’t earnt. averageking might be less showy.

You might settle into that and then the arrogance would be intolerable, even at a lesser level. :wink:

1 Like

The ambition of the name maketh the man? I like that. But excellentking would be a step too far.

And Uberking comes with too much baggage.

1 Like

Ahem a “new” development at Harvard “Depends on the Context” University.

What is this, half of her published work now with plagiarized content? :clown_face:

3 Likes

If things don’t work out at Harvard, she could probably find work in Taiwan!

1 Like

NAACP Leader Slammed for Racial Slurs in Leaked Video (msn.com)

Afterward, Haley ironically dishes her set of hostile generalizations about migrants. “But these immigrants we got coming over here, they have been raping people, they have been breaking into homes,” she said.
“They’re like savages as well.” Haley added that migrants “don’t speak the language, and they look at Black people like we’re crazy.” In an attempt to excuse her rant, the NAACP leader said, “I’m trying not to be a n—-.”

“Ironically?”

1 Like

So Woke is devouring its own children (again).

They just never seem to do it fast enough. One goes down and three new ones pop up to replace them.

Do they do affirmative action in Taiwan?

Scholar Allegedly Plagiarized By Harvard President Scorches University: ‘Elite System’ Holding Minorities To ‘A Lower Standard’ (msn.com)

Kind of seems like it? National Taiwan University Statement—Clarification of Regulations for the Guaranteed Admissions and Government-funded Overseas Study Programs of Indigenous Students - spotlight - National Taiwan University

In 1998, the Education Act for Indigenous Peoples (原住民族教育法) was passed, which explicitly required the protection of indigenous education and the promotion of indigenous development. After amending the Regulations in 2006, indigenous students were admitted through the “additional quota” system, which stipulated that the original admission quotas for each school, department, and graduate institute remained unchanged, and an additional 2% of indigenous students would be admitted for those who obtained proof of indigenous cultural and language proficiency.

It is important to emphasize that this system does not result in the exclusion of educational resources or affect the admission quotas of non-indigenous students. In recent years, in order to promote multicultural awareness, the “preferential” admission policy in the Regulations has been transformed into a “guaranteed” admission policy, aiming to reverse the socio-economic status of indigenous peoples and promote their collective rights. The policy also encourages indigenous students to serve indigenous peoples after graduation and implements affirmative action measures.