The peak woke thread (Part 2)

Well, she did call him a “charlatan” and insinuate he had been “co-opted”. That’s always annoying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please let someone be stupid enough to try and arrest her. Might stop this before 100s of normal everyday people are dragged through the courts for offending someone online.

6 Likes

Balls of steel, that woman. Scotland is going completely fecking nuts and I’m amazed that the Scots haven’t dragged Humza Yousaf out into the town square and had him tarred and feathered, repulsive little bigot that he is. JKR is going to win here, I suspect: they’re not going to dare to arrest her, so she’ll probably keep posting provocative messages to wind them up, and at some point people are going to realise that she’s on point.

3 Likes

The world is going nuts with everyone co-opted by the WEF types. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Her annual income is probably higher than Scotland’s national budget, so I’m guessing she’ll be fine.

3 Likes

The top tax rate in Scotland is 48%, so her income basically is Scotland’s national budget.

2 Likes

I was going to say that i would become pretty brave with a half a billion quid to back me up.

3 Likes

It should be considerably more than that, but supposedly she’s given a lot away.

She’s still running the risk of some lunatic attacking her. I recall some militant trans activists doxing her. A few of these people are serious nut-jobs and highly misogynistic.

1 Like

Hyperbole aside, it almost certainly more than covers the salary and expenses of every politician.

1 Like

You are right. I was only thinking about her having enough money to defend herself using the court system.

1 Like

I used to think the reaction over her view on trans rights was over the top, but she’s been aligning herself with some disgusting far right people. I now no longer support her.

Well, she certainly couldn’t ‘align’ herself with many on the left. The extremist progressive far left, at least. They hate her with a passion.

1 Like

LOL. You mean people who are still sane and haven’t bent the knee to the latest mass hysteria? Try that again, without using the phrase “far right”, and see if your argument still makes sense.

How disgusting are these people compared to Humza Yousaf, would you say?

I find this really hard to watch. It’s not even as if he has a point to make other than “I don’t like white people”. It’s like listening to a drunken British backpacker in Lahore sounding off about pakis and how they’re bloody everywhere and shouldn’t be allowed.

The funny thing is that she leans heavily left - old-school left, the honourable kind. Which really tells you all you need to know about the modern incarnation of The Left.

1 Like

Translation: other people who think and say the same things but aren’t beloved children’s authors with half a billion quid

1 Like

I’m sure the poor woman is crying in her coffee.

Whether JK Rowling has aligned with the far right, accidentally or otherwise, she clearly isn’t far right.

This shite is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Not the National Review or City Journal, Harvard Crimson

3 Likes

5 Likes

It is, but it is the first step in dehumanizing her, which is necessary to attack, cancel whatever you want to call it without the need to show empathy or sympathy to the viciousness required to destroy the enemy.

These people dont care what is true or false, right or wrong only outcomes. All they need is some reason they can pass off with plausable deniabilty that they can use to label the target the enemy and in this case it doesn’t even pass the sanity check for plausible deniabilty.

5 Likes

These articles are getting ridiculous.

4 Likes