The peak woke thread (Part 2)

Is that what your edgy “joke” is about?

I see it as a horror story involving a teen age girl that you find funny.

3 Likes

The point here, surely, is that some psychopathic doctor thought it would be amusing to mutilate the body of a vulnerable 13-year-old girl. In any other context this would get you a life sentence, and probably a special cell to protect you from the other inmates.

It has little or nothing to do with ‘transgender ideology’. This madness is simply being used as a figleaf to allow horrible people to do horrible things.

5 Likes

4 Likes

A person who semenates

2 Likes

That sounds nicer than ejaculating person.

3 Likes

Apparently law enforcement “believes” the suspect has a penis. They can’t confirm, though, because they don’t want to misgender.

It may end up being another of these relatively recent female on female rapes involving a penis and semen.

2 Likes

3 Likes

50 euro fine. Story from 2016. Still fucking nuts mind you.

2 Likes

While we still don’t understand it perfectly, there seems to be some genetic and nurturing factors that cause children of parents who have mental illness to also develop mental illness.

4 Likes

Watching the movie Dune for the first time (have read books) and surprised to find that Dr. Kynes is now a black woman…

1 Like

They seem to be implying that all black people are congenitally lazy, feckless, and incapable of any kind of professional competence. I feel sure there’s a word that describes people with that kind of opinion.

3 Likes

They must never been to Italy :joy:

4 Likes

Er, progressive?

You need to watch this Italian movie: Swept Away (1974 film) - Wikipedia by Lina Wertmüller

Probably a little too avant-garde for many posters on this forum :laughing:, but really reinforces every social trope we are experiencing now. From communism and capitalism, gender rolls, social status, mental and physical abuse, and racism.

The remake of this by Madonna and Ritchie in 2002 sucked donkey shart. However, I think if it was remade today properly, the working class man would be the cultural conservative and the rich person would be the Commie. It’s how the world has changed since 1974. Mel Gibson or some rich conservative in show business should remake this properly.

2 Likes