The peak woke thread

Ok, then just explain this comment if you would:

OK, please explain the above comment further then. What made you bring that up? You can’t rule out any scenario really.

Because I know you see outright racists everywhere, is why

Your outright racism detector is humongous, as it were

There we go, you are learning

1 Like

That’s unusual, it appears you’ve avoided a very simple question and instead off ramped into a personal attack to deflect and stall for time. Why did you take down that link you just randomly copied and pasted? That might have made this more enlightening. Oh well.

Thanks for a great discussion!

the picture didn’t show up, it was a guy hiding in the bushes, wait i’ll go get another one since you asked
close enough
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7mwksY-l06DiVGYkxANKG9EsFyhObWgYsBw&usqp=CAU

I don’t think anyone reading this really would agree with you here

Here, very simple: Please explain your own idea here, above.

Nah, I think I’ll go play with the cat instead. I don’t owe you an explanation of what should be a simple sentence for you to understand. The reason I don’t have to teach you to read, if you forget, is that you said:

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d07b1eb9970c

OK, so you can’t explain your own ideas, can’t answer questions, and refuse to enter in good faith debates or discussions. Right here in plain view.

I made an error in judgement engaging you in a discussion. You have a good um, er, night though!

• Someone has been pursuing an equality-of-outcome agenda: let’s promote this woman to a position of power because she’s a woman and non-white.
  • Said woman does not have the necessary competence for the job.
  • Said woman ends up making a fool of herself. What she does not achieve is the intended or hoped-for result: acquiring new skills and making a success of herself.

You need proof that she was promoted beyond her competence? Surely this is completely obvious?

Or that she was promoted because she was black/female? I’m prepared to consider an alternative hypothesis. What do you think the other possibilities are/were?

Perhaps her bosses are incompetent? Possible, but rather unlikely. Unless they too were promoted above their competence for political reasons.

I think Americans have shown they’re willing to endorse terrible candidates for public office for all sorts of stupid reasons.

But in this particular case: such as? Give me a couple of possible stupid reasons.

Why they’d elect her? There could be a million reasons.

A. She’s well known in the neighborhood
B. Nobody better was around or wanted the job
C. Her views represent common sentiments in her area among her district
D. Some corrupt city official got her a job
E. She shows up at a lot of Board of Ed meetings and is very vocal there
F. Won a rock paper scissors contest
G. She wanted to own the libs

Again, we could guess x1000 all day. We don’t even know who else was on the ballot, for example.

2 Likes

You didn’t add:
H. A predominantly white populated school district voted for the only black person on the ballot because, in light of the current tensions, they didn’t want to have backlash for not voting for her.

I did a deep dive on the district and this is the assumption I made.

Contest: LA MESA-SPRING VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT, VOTE FOR 3, Precincts Reported: 86 of 86 (100%)
LA MESA-SPRING VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT
(VOTE FOR 3)
Precincts Reported: 86 of 86 (100%)

Candidate Name Total Votes Percentage
REBECCA MCRAEREBECCA MCRAE 21,640 21.91%
CHARDÁ FONTENOTCHARDÁ FONTENOT 16,148 16.35%
MEGAN EPPERSONMEGAN EPPERSON 14,520 14.70%
BRIANNA GARZABRIANNA GARZA 14,274 14.45%
STEVE BABBITTSTEVE BABBITT 13,877 14.05%
JERRY LECKOJERRY LECKO 12,734 12.89%
MATTHEW A. SABLOVEMATTHEW A. SABLOVE 5,572 5.64%
1 Like

We could probably look that up.

@flatlandr Nice work on the data. So on what basis are making the guess (H) you made above?

That would align with critical race theory.

Says Finley, based on nothing.

1 Like

What would?

Thanks to @flatlandr, we know who ran for the school board of La Mesa-Spring Valley. so do you agree with flatlandr’s guess that:

Again, I’m not ruling this out. Just asking for proof.

White people only give people of color anything when it’s in their own interests.

Here, here’s the La Mesa-Spring Valley School Board.

Board of Education – La Mesa-Spring Valley Schools (lmsvschools.org)

Go ahead, break it down for us.

I don’t know what you want me to break down. I was supporting your position with CRT.

1 Like

Well, thanks.

I’ve been asking for some proof of the following assumptions:

@flatlandr dug up the election outcomes for it, so I was just asking if you interpreted the results of the La Mesa-Spring Valley School District in the same way. I personally have no idea because I have never been to this place, don’t know anyone from there or their backgrounds or way of thinking, and know nothing about these candidates.