The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Very interesting talk

For heaven’s sake. Can’t they just plant a tree to commemorate the whole sad affair, instead of all yelling at each other like children for the benefit of no-one except Fox?

Why isn’t the pedo getting a memorial?

1 Like

What about the guy with no bicep?

And now this, because sure, black women need to act white just to get by. I wonder what would happen if I printed this out and posted it in my classroom.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/black-people-are-sharing-the-unwritten-rules-they-follow-that-most-white-people-are-clueless-about-and-its-eye-opening/ar-AAWFneU?li=BBnb7Kz

7.“I was taught to be an overachiever because no one expects a Black woman to be smart and well-spoken. I’m not expected to have a voice in anything, and many are shocked when I do. They are astounded when I can verbalize my thoughts and opinions in multi-syllable words. Melanin and ovaries do not cancel out intelligence and reason.”

And who was telling her this as a child? All the white teachers or the black folks at home? Hmm, uh huh. I told you.

And this? Ha. They must be talking about suburban black folks.

12.“No matter how cold or windy it is, my hood stays off, and my earbuds/headphones stay off my ears.”

1 Like

Instead of making up some ‘woke’ excuse for their laziness, they should just be honest like my students in Taiwan and say “I prefer online because I can sleep and do other things.”

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Peak woke

Will Smith slapped, so this maniac could stab. Thankfully the laughter didn’t die and Chappelle is okay. Woke brigade is just angry because they can’t take a joke to save their lives.

3 Likes

The attacker was armed with a gun that contained a hidden knife

Wait, what?

3 Likes

The knife contained a hidden hammer that, itself, contained a little chainsaw.

5 Likes

We don’t know if it was a wokester from what I understand. Although I think it’s likely as Dave must have done hundreds of shows and have never had this happen until he offended the alphabet people.

Man had the best answer:

5 Likes

Yeah that doesn’t really seem like the most rational weapon.

Aftermath of assaulting a comedian on stage:

5 Likes

I guess Chappelle is funnier.

2 Likes

Funnily enough, Chris Rock was at the same show (along with Jimmy Carr) and made the bit-too-obvious joke that it was “Will Smith” going after Chappelle.

Woke DAs

oh jeesh. as if all videos weren’t enough. well, at least his arm was twisted/broken backward halfway to the other county

3 Likes

So looks like he touched an actress on the leg after specifically going over blocking regarding where he should and shouldn’t touch her - and after him arguing that it was absurd to be told where he could touch her as it undermined spontaneity.

If he’d been told beforehand not to do it then he was looking for trouble.

Cancel culture feels more like a generational thing than anything else. Young people have been given power and are making new rules, while old guys refuse to change their behaviour accordingly.

I’m not sure how it will pan out in the end. I guess everyone will end up walking on eggshells.

3 Likes