The peak woke thread (Part 1)

Sounds like kids wanting to increase word count on their essays are going to come out aces with this language de-simplification game plan.

There’s a poor, mentally-ill, disabled and college-educated Frenchman or women (or maybe more) who will be very well-pleased by this announcement.

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: The poor, the mentally ill, the French—AP

2 Likes

Apparently they have apologized for grouping in the French with the other examples

I saw, they said, “We did not intend to offend.” lol

The French embassy responded by briefly changing its name to the “Embassy of Frenchness in the United States”.

:+1:

4 Likes

Ha ha, I didn’t know the French had such a good sense of humor!

1 Like

And the gravy train rolls on

There’s a show on Hulu now all about the 1619 rewrite.

“I think everyone likes to go to the circus, so I don’t see any problem with that as long as all the animals don’t get too out of control,” she said. “I think our life is unusual and they’re exposed to lots of [things]. I dragged them with me whenever I worked, so they went all over the globe. I think it’s one of the best things that I ever gave them, that view of their place in the world.”

Wow, yeah. Hella privilege, yo. Appreciate the honesty.

1 Like

and stronger if it’s titanium

Transwomen are women but we have to separate them in prison. But if they are women, they should go to women’s prisons.

Maybe she can take her in when he she is released on license.

1 Like

She’s embracing her fluidity?

The amazing thing is the surprise. She doesn’t appear to have considered the possibility that male sexual predators would pretend to be women, given the opportunity, and so has no logical response. Maybe she thought rapists would behave like nice progressive people?

1 Like
2 Likes

I think all these awards are kinda nonsense. Just cancel the Oscars and there will be no problems.

But to the larger point, yeah. A good example of how the concept of white privelege is inherently flawed in addition to being fundamentally racist.

1 Like

Replace the Oscars with the Black Reel Awards.