The peak woke thread (Part 1)

School book:

Why aren’t they calling for the eradication of ‘race’?

Any idea what the book is called?

No. Looks like the US.

Because they like the idea, just disagree on specifics about the hierarchy

now only accepts applications from only ethnic minorities.

Not sure how they’re going to make that work. White Anglo-Saxons are a minority in London.

Absolute bloody madness that this is even legal. Trust that crook Khan to slime his way through the gap under the legal doorway, though.

Proving once again that university rankings are bollocks

1 Like

1 Like

Those authors seem to have produced an entire series of propaganda books designed to mess with kids’ heads. Wonder who ultimately pays their salaries?

1 Like

Apparently, their books are used as learning materials in a lot of schools, so I sense some level of coordination.

1 Like

Taxpayers

1 Like

This is why I get annoyed at people who say “omg, stop going on about ‘woke’ people, they don’t even exist, and if they do, they’re nothing to worry about”. They do exist, they’ve weaselled themselves into positions of influence, and their overt goal is to cause mayhem.

Frankly, if I were a parent of young kids these days, I’d be pulling them out of school. It’s not as if they’re learning anything of value anyway. Like I said earlier, people really need to just start boycotting this sort of thing en masse if they don’t like it - and I think the majority are at least a little upset/annoyed by it.

3 Likes

But they can’t, Logistics won’t allow it.

It’s so depressing. Idiot progressives inflicting their bigoted idiocy on young minds.

BD, I think anyone having kids these days needs to be aware of the assault against children and plan accordingly. They shouldn’t have to, of course, but it is what it is.

Apropos of nothing … here’s the latest cultural appropriation story from Airstrip One. Is there nothing the West hasn’t stolen from Africa?

1 Like

The stuff they stole from Asia, the New World, Australia…

1 Like

Erm … Well, yeah, fair point. Still, you’d think they’d be content to acknowledge the stuff they actually stole rather than making shit up. The nature of stories is that many themes/tropes have been reinvented multiple times in different cultures.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I don’t disagree with you. I was unclearly joking that certain wokesters will claim it’s all stolen.

I stopped reading when she referred to Ta-Nehisi Coates.

Fire is racist…

1 Like

Pittman, who is Japanese as well as an Alaskan Native, said he scored well on the tactics portion of the exam conducted via video. But he hadn’t expected the written portion, which received the most weight, to be so slanted toward race and identity. While technically above the pass/fail cut-off, his overall score was low—tanked in part, he said, by the political questions. That put him near the bottom of the department’s promotion register, meaning he was all but certain to be passed over.

“Slanted?” Daaaaaaamn, that’s cold, Free Beacon.

3 Likes