The peak woke thread (Part 1)

White women who fly to Cannes, own several properties, and drive a '66 Ferrari are OK.

2 Likes

Groovy. :laughing: But I would do a number 2 in there. :joy:

Honest question. How does a seven-year-old know whether they are gay or straight or binary or non-binary?

I believe it’s all indoctrination by the parents.

2 Likes

Oh it’s way beyond silly parenting. My coworkers, moms, were talking about their toddlers possibly being trans because the boy wants to dress like his big sister ffs.

I just ate my sandwich. A nice pbj on wheat.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: From The peak woke thread

The parents generally follow a pattern.

1 Like

I’m kinda surprised people like this managed to even reproduce in the first place.

Parenting is more build-a-bear these days.

1 Like

yeah, well, I wish people would stop building these.

Seems like we’ve got parents not just building a bear, they’re building their bears in a dank basement with a lightning conductor and screaming “They said I was mad! Mad? Me? I’ll show them! I’ll show them all! Ahhahaha!”

2 Likes

We have that now. We don’t even need to wait for neural implants. There are kindergartners learning basketball today who will play in the NBA. For shizzle. We can certainly teach kids to be overly emotional anonymous zombies. When large scale school vouchers kick in, education will pretty much be a choice. That along with build a bear identities that just keep updating- well, that’ll probably kill us all.

But hey it’s a nice day and I’m hiding from the sun.

1 Like

Never liked people dragging babies and excitable kids to political events. Kinda too brainwashy for me.

Kinda like this kinda brainwashy :

1 Like

Ah the good old democrats taking their kids out to their rallies.

2 Likes

Life Of Brian is still triggering people. Remember when the main complaint was that it was blasphemous? How things change.

At least Cleese isn’t going to take the knee.

2 Likes

I remember when my Catholic church spoke up against it. New religion to be offended now.

2 Likes

I remember when the Queen hit song I Want to Break Free was called to be banned in the USA. Clueless Americans had no idea it was a spoof take on a British TV series.

Silly to ban it, but why would Americans have a clue about that?

At this point in time Cleese is creating any controversy.

He’s gone a bit odd, IMO.

As a Christian, the film was somewhat enlightening and enhanced portions of the Gospel. Some of it filled in the imagination.