The peak woke thread (Part 1)

2 Likes

Whoever came up with this is a jackass.

4 Likes

Donkeys everywhere request that you please use the term “dickhead.”

2 Likes

I’ve noticed my mask does keep falling down my face. IMO it’s because men just have bigger noses than women.

I don’t let my mask slip, but it’s not because I’m pure at heart. It’s because I’m terrified. I’m scared of the virus and of breaking rules. I grew up Catholic, and I know what it feels like to get smacked with a steel-edged ruler if you smile at the wrong time.

Hmmm. Well, Mr Gorman, perhaps the rest of us weren’t traumatized as children and aren’t unreasonably afraid of life.

2 Likes

This also solves why “cow” was not on the list above. :rofl:

1 Like

We used to insult slow or easily tiring horses by referring to them as “pigs”. I guess that’s OK.

I don’t think the complaints will get very far with CAPCOM, a Japanese developer. They aren’t taken by the woke culture there and still make female characters with big boobs and skimpy clothes.

Kojima got a lot of heat for the character Quiet as well. Big boobs and skimpy outfits…and stays silent :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He’s hilarious and hilariously unPC. I wonder what the cast thought of him.

3 Likes

Whistle blowers from showbiz:

Animal welfare is white supremacy.
Looking forward to PETA’s take on this.

1 Like

Leftists, how does it feel to see these people speak for you? The perception is anyone on the left is like this. Only fair I guess as all Trump voters are perceived to be terrorists (by the left, MSM, corporatists (real fascists) and the political class).
Bernie Sanders’ clothes represent white privilege:

2 Likes

Affirmative Twitter action…

2 Likes

You should probably get off the internet then.

3 Likes

The perception is anyone on the right is a QAnon conspiracy nut who believes in Jew Space Lasers
(Righty: That;s not true! That’s only the people we elect to Congress.)

3 Likes
1 Like

Critical Theory is such a misnomer, given how acritical the scholarship tends to be of itself. Not that I think Tucker Carlson’s perspective is any more valuable…

‘Critical Race Theory’ like ‘Cultural Marxism’, another empty chair they yell at. Just low level stoopid bashing of academics. I was in school a lot and I never heard any definition of any theory based upon this:

TUCKER: Well, many colleges and universities now teach something called critical race theory. Now, according to critical race theory, some races are inherently better than other races. This isn’t an assault on racism. It is racism and it’s spreading. Bewilderingly the deepest possible betrayal of the promise of this country of every Martin Luther King speech ever given. And yet it’s in your kid’s school. One law professor started a website called critical race.org. Once again, that’s critical race dot, or you can use that site to track the spread of these diseased ideas in schools and seeing if they’ve infected the schools that your children go to. Bill Jacobson is a professor at Cornell law school. He started this. He joins us tonight. Professor, thanks so much for coming on. You’re a brave man, even to criticize this highly fashionable, deeply poisonous idea, but you’re actually tracking it. Why are you doing this? What have you found?

(For extra fun, follow the link through to race.org, where you can find editorial gems like: “Which way, White Man”, “DC prepares for imaginary army of White Supremacists”, "Letter from a white man: This is part of our continuing series of accounts by readers of how they shed the illusions of liberalism and became race realists., and ads for “National Populism: The Revolt against Liberal Democracy”

What’s good is Tucker Carlson and the right are finally shedding America’s obsession with identity politics and race. (??)