The People’s Republic of Australia/NZ

Submarines whether from France or USA are useless

China moves its people in, starts buying up your country, taking your jobs your corporations your natural resources and doing whatever they want while you can do none of these things in China

China will win.

Your Western openness allows Chinese to use their best weapon, their population

China did not fire a shot to complete the integration of Tibet. After the high speed rail was built Chinese quickly flooded Tibet. Game over

3 Likes

Melbourne protests:
https://t.co/A9f5Enj0P3?amp=1

Police in Venezuela, I mean Australia:

5 Likes

As we can see from these videos, the Vic. police are a bunch of fcuknut cowards.

3 Likes

1.3 million total Australians originating from China at some point in time.

It’s not “millions”, your point fails.

Today’s livestream: Redirecting...

1 Like

The Oz town that I grew up in, if you had a blue with the cops, you’d each face off, no weapons, and fair fight.

Back then the cops at least had some honour. They commanded respect.

Fcuk these modern day wannabe stormtroopers. Take off their gear and they’d run like the dickheads they are.

3 Likes

For some reason Australians seem unable to tolerate lockdowns. More so than other countries. You don’t see anti-lockdown protests of that scale in say Britain or Canada.

Maybe because of the length of time? Melbourne Has Now Endured The Longest Lockdown In The World

We’ve only been here for about 10 weeks now, I’ve spoken to people who’s children are still homeschooling, or have dropped out. It seems like a lot of the lockdown rules change or tighten abruptly too, without a lot of explanation or end dates in mind, and the press conferences often talk like they are scolding the people. It all seems pretty shit here to be honest, I think we landed in the wrong state :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Holy shit… I had no idea how far they were going there. Locking the unvaccinated out of the economy?

2 Likes

They didn’t get locked down hard in the Uk. Or you would have seen that and more.

1 Like

There were some large protests in the UK, which were ignored by the media. Not as much of a reaction as Australia, but there were some unhappy people.

3 Likes

I think we will see between now and Christmas how much goes through

Meanwhile in Melbourne, I don’t know if this is true, it says at 150,000 it will be one of the top signed on change.org :joy: Petition · Daniel Andrews: Resign · Change.org

Cops are s’insecure.

What if you’re right on this little point? Let’s agree to see the the big picture

1.3 million Chinese become Australian citizens (and more every day) divided by zero Australians become Chinese citizens still equals what? Remember your calculus?

How many billions worth of AUstralian land owned by Chinese divided by zero Chinese land owned by Australians?

How many billions worth of AUstralian corporations owned by Chinese divided by Chinese corporations owned by Australians?

Etc … Etc… Etc

1 Like

Coupla years old, but still…

2 Likes

Aussie Thought Police Pay Home Visits to People They Suspect May Protest

https://twitter.com/i/status/1441341061675188228

https://twitter.com/i/status/1440984709006200834

2 Likes
1 Like

The thread’s title should be “Australia-style Gestapo”.
At least the construction industry in Melbourne aren’t taking this sheet lying down.

2 Likes

Militarisation of the police continues. The military have been beating people too.

This is ‘democracy’ they tell us. It’s fascism. If this was some South American Banana Republic the fake media would be in uproar; well they would have been a generation ago.

Stop filming:

This man is a psychopath:

1 Like