The Pocahontas 1/2020th thread, aka E. Warren

Figures for the parking lot and down the street may be a little different.

Those guys are just eating rumors, lies and innuendo.

Well, they’re right about that food not being healthy, but enough to cause a 20-year gap in life expectancy? Seems like a wee bit of a stretch.

If you saw the garbage my students eat day in and out without a single bit of a fruit or vegetable you’d say “Only 20?”

But are the white students eating super-healthy? When I was in school just about everybody was subsisting on Twinkies, Ho Hos and Ding Dongs.

I only have white kids in study halls. They eat oranges, and turn down the leftover Halloween candy. And seriously, kids show up eating bags of cheetos or some such sh8t.

Ha. I guess things are changing. I used to be practically the only kid on the playground with a healthy lunch, and I was always trying to trade my fruit for a Hostess pie or some Doritos. I didn’t get many takers.

HIgh School cafeterias are where vegetables go to die.

The things the cafeteria cooks did with green beans were truly horrific…like some kind of twisted Nazi experiment.

I brown bag it. PBJ, carrots and celery. I wonder when Warren is going to tax healthy people.

Well, considering the correlation between health and wealth, it’s only a matter of time. But I guess the healthy will end up paying everybody else’s medical bills in the end anyway.

I don’t think Kanye is going out of his way to put white people to work though, so…

“For me, as a founder, it’s really important to bring these jobs back to America,” West said to host Zane Lowe on the program. He added that he plans to bring Yeezy production into U.S. factories within the next 2 years, and he intends to hire former prison inmates as part of this mission.

So he wants to do what the Chinese do, but better.
*CMTSU.

*Can’t make this shit up.

1 Like

Your school allows peanuts?

Liz Warren has the bestest supporters!

Well, this is certainly a shocking development. :grin:

We still love you, Pocahontas. The Dem nomination is yours for the taking !!

The real point here is that Warren has once again chosen to embellish her past for political gain. This smacks of the same kind of tactic she used to claim she was fired for being pregnant early in her teaching career. In reality, she was offered an extension and had admitted back in 2012 that she chose to quit. In this newest case, Warren had correctly noted her father was a maintenance man as late as 2014. Only since hitting the 2020 trail has she changed his profession. The reasons are obvious, as the word “janitor” produces pictures of a lowly old man cleaning up vomit.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/12/27/elizabeth-warrens-brother-reportedly-furious/

Racist condescension meets nutritional pseudoscience.

Her father was chief of the Hekawi.

2 Likes

Sigh. Jesus, this is coming out of dingbatty Washington, DC, aka lib central.

Getting the feeling that Pocahontas’ machinations may have finally become too obvious even to Democrats. If that’s the case, she may not become the nominee. :cry:

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s beginning to look like Klobuchar if it’s gunna be a woman for the Dems. Sigh.

Tyagi runs Tricolor Films, and in 2008, produced a film called The Song of Sparrows , directed by Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi.

Tyagi’s The Song of Sparrows has film credits that read like “who’s who of prominent Iranian government institutions.” For example, there is a thank-you to the “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Air Force.”

so, she does have Indian blood running in her downstream family

“What, Indian? It was all just a misunderstanding, I meant Iranian, of course! Checkm8, Drumpftards!!” - Warren at the next debate, probably

1 Like