The Political Fake News Thread

A thread for stories that are made up, purposefully misleading, intentionally missing facts, etc.

I’ll go ahead and start…

I would really like to hear the editor’s reasoning for removing such a critical piece of information. Not wanting to reveal the victim’s name is such a load of B.S. Has the editor never heard of pronouns?

4 Likes

I just thought about this and realized that now the left is saying:

Believe all women, except when a man says something happened to one and the woman denies it. Then don’t believe the woman, believe the man.

This is more precise, and it explains why women in public positions who have political views to the right of Chavez are considered despicable and/or brainwashed by the patriarchy.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re definitely right about that. I was speaking about this specific incident.

A thread for stories that are made up, purposefully misleading, intentionally missing facts, etc

Oh, boy! A whole thread dedicated to covering Donald Trump.

Trump:

The Fake News is saying that I am willing to meet with Iran, “No Conditions.” That is an incorrect statement (as usual!).

June 2019

During an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd earlier this summer, Todd asked Trump pointedly if he would meet with Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei with “no preconditions.”
“Not as far as I’m concerned. No preconditions,” Trump said.
July 2019

“I’m ready to meet anytime they want to. No preconditions. If they want to meet, we’ll meet.”
Sept 2019

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin say President Trump is ready to meet with Iran’s leader “without preconditions” .

See, the Lying News Media reported when Trump said “no preconditions” they fakely thought he meant “no preconditions”

That’s not actually a fake news story… It’s just a case of Trump lying. There are plenty of examples of that, too, but that’s not what this thread is really for.

1 Like

Trump doesn’t even know what preconditions are, he just makes up conditions!

Ah, I got it now- it’s a thread dedicated to attacking left-wingers, not stories about fake news.

1 Like

It’s all fake!

Should award points. 10 points if the story comes from the Telegraph, Guardian , NY Times. 5 points from CNN, FOX, MSNBC and one point if its coming from Info wars or Huffington post.

1 Like

No. Please read. If you have media articles that are fake news against the left, post them.

Posting lies that the president said is not “fake news.” They’re just lies. This isn’t difficult to understand.

So I get 10 points!

Breitbart 0 points?:crazy_face:

Now we are getting to the bottom of it :popcorn: :grinning:

3 Likes

Other than Russiagate?

No no no, it’s a thread about fake news from wherever. The vast bulk of it will come from Democrat media sources, have no doubt.

Attacks on left wingnuts, that’s just for grins. :grin:

Qualifies?

Earlier that day, Trump retweeted a now-deleted video that, according to the , used footage of Omar dancing at a Congressional Black Caucus event on September 13 to falsely claim she was “partying” on the anniversary of 9/11.
“This is from a CBC event we hosted this weekend to celebrate black women in Congress,” Omar shot back.
The video was posted by pro-Trump comedian Terrance K. Williams, from whom Trump has retweeted falsehoods before …

That’s a REAL news story about a dishonest action. You don’t really understand what “fake news” means, do you?