The Don's Deleterious Monkey Wrench Thread

Anything interesting? No more Putin worship I take it?

1 Like

He said Putin is smart, because he is smart, and one day Iā€™ll tell you what we talked about. But that Putin had wood for Ukraine.

Just plugged Truth.blah

Big mediaā€¦select committee on why Hunter Biden story was killed

Zuckerberg used to kiss my ass

Ballot harvesting in 2020 blahblah

RINOs bad

Wall, end Visa lottery scam, charge China trillions for the plague, trade taxes on countries, farmers good, steel dumping stopped, China didnā€™t pay anything but we took in hundreds of billions from them and other countries got nothing ā€” wut?

Bring back US manufacturing. small pop from the crowd. huh

This nation belongs to you, patriots like you

We will
we will
we will

We are a laughing stock in the world.

Big pop, when he says, ā€œas your president.ā€

I did large tax cut, economy was good, regulations slashed, protected 1st and 2cd A, border, remain in Mexico and Mexico agreed with us, and someday Iā€™ll tell you that story, energy independent, new trade deals, stand up to China, taxed them beyond infinity, Xi liked and respected me, mutual, then covid came, SCOTUS appointments. NATO paid their fair share, warned NATO about Russia, had no wars, got us out of wars, the world is safer when US has a strong POTUS, itā€™s a trajesty.

Elect candidates that hold our ideology dear. We must win in 2022 and 2024 ā€” rigged election, never happen again. Signature verification to vote. No illegal immigrant voting like in NYC. Voter ID. No mail in ballots, save for military or sick people. Paper ballots, like Canaduh.

Rhetorically, his speech was better than the idiotic rant rallies of 2020. FDR/Churchill style repetition noticeably lifted the crowd.

Mercifully, only an hour, after his long list of introductions.

1 Like

typo?

Thank you for doing the listening and quick summary.

This story could put Trump back in the WH, imo. Because now theyā€™ll all print anything and everything just to appear unbiased. :man_facepalming:

Heā€™s too old at this point. We donā€™t need another Bidenā€¦ :open_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather have him than some hand-picked flunkster.

Would it be too much to ask to have a semi-competent president under 70? Doesnā€™t seem like a huge askā€¦

2 Likes

Boomers vote, bruh. I think they have one or two more cycles in them.

1 Like

Guess itā€™s time to sue that fucking guy.

And this fucking guy too!

1 Like

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/ron-johnson-hunter-biden-laptop-compromised/2022/03/31/id/1063685/

Trump is rubber and Biden is glue. Will it stick? Midterms will be crazy.

Right off the bat, itā€™s the anti hunter deal, but its stench is similar: big bucks to politically well connected people. Put them under the lights and see what theyā€™re up to.

1 Like

I was just going to post that, different link though, shady as.

Kushnerā€™s pops went to jail. Maybe he told Jared to get into politics where it was safer.

Solid MSNBC reporterage

Why would Kushnerā€™s investment firm get such a sweetheart deal? The simplest answer is that itā€™s a reward for Kushnerā€™s diplomatic affection for MBS. Maybe it was even discussed during those late night strategizing sessions. Who knows! Notably if MBS and Kushner wanted to avoid the optics of impropriety, they mightā€™ve held off on the deal even if it made sense financially. The fact that they went ahead anyway speaks to the open air of apparent corruption that the Trump era helped normalize.

Now, this is interesting:

Equally worrying is that, as mentioned above, our government does not have in place safeguards to protect against this kind of activity in the future. Itā€™s yet another vulnerability our government has to corruption from people who think of government as something to exploit rather than serve.

And yet, not one word about, well, shh, youknowwho. #crackpipehookers#protectedclass

One of them worked in the white house and dealt directly with the Saudis, the other is a private crackhead. Both look bad, one looks a lot worse. In the absence of solid evidence of wrongdoing (vs the appearance of a conflict of interest), one you can actually make rules and laws about the behavior to try and deal with in the future, the otherā€¦ you can tsck tsck about.

Both have access to the highest levels of government. The private crackhead dealt directly with high up government officials in three or four really nasty, really corrupt countries. Be nice if you stopped carrying his water and minimizing his repeated efforts to skirt the law. Kushners deal is right out there in the open. Bring on the investigation. Bidenā€™s kid should be indicted, pronto.

Right, but one was a private citizen with access, one was in govt.

Iā€™m not. If heā€™s found to have done something illegal, send him away. But some people act like thereā€™s something that can be done about what he does in the absence of legal proof he did something. Appearance of conflict of interest means jack shit to someone not in govt, whereas there can actually be laws made for someone that was / is in govt.

Not when the deal went through. I think that is something worth mentioning, not that I much care. Nepotism and corruption deserve focused attention especially a the federal level

Well, letā€™s indict him first. Do it proper like.

But there can be, and are, laws that restrict what you can do after govt due to appearances of conflict of interest. Itā€™d be good to tighten those up imo.

They do. Like I said, send him away if something is found. Things that look shady though, for someone that wasnā€™t in govtā€¦ thatā€™s tougher to justify banning.

1 Like

Should be either or. Not one, then the other.