Ron DeSantis

Are you a DeSantis supporter? I was under the distinct impression you hated Republicans.

Aren’t we old enough to not hate anyone? Especially large groups of people we disagree with? I don’t hate the democrats or liberals despite the putrid dnc.

Let’s up our game.

Time for the polls showing a rising Ron DeSantis vs Trump to start dropping, seems we are on about day 3 of the latest MSM push to “get Trump” and with his announcement on Tuesday might need some additional support to get that narrative running until then.

Lol, check out the second post in this thread

1 Like

surprised Ron is going after tiktok, he’s banning books in schools and recruiting commandos to teach in schools. He actually thinks kids read books though, kids scroll tiktok, and china controls tiktok. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You mean books with non-age-appropriate content, as described here? (11 books doesn’t really sound like literally removing all books from school, does it?)

Is this something else that’s “literally” happening?

2 Likes

THE FACTS: DeSantis signed several bills on June 9 that were meant to help veterans find jobs. One was Florida Senate Bill 896, which allows veterans to apply for a five-year temporary teaching certificate without first earning a bachelor’s degree, as is otherwise required to teach in the state.

So what you said was simply exaggerated rhetoric.

Yes? So this means they’re literally removing all books from schools, does it? Or reviewing and selecting approved textbooks for the curriculum, maybe not to the standards you like, but as all states do I think?

I said it’s ironic.

OK, you’re being ironic. Just wanted to be clear.

1 Like

Do you object to this?

I said it’s fucking hilarious, because these kids see way fucking worse on their Chinese spyware app.

And yes there is something wrong with it, because it allows a cluster of tiger moms decide wtf is being taught at school.

Parents shouldn’t have any input into what their kids learn in school?

it’s called private school for a reason.

What?

2 Likes

Literally what I just said, Private schools. who pays for public schools? who pays for private schools?

In case you missed it, this is literally a professional development for high school math teachers: