Ron DeSantis

Trump and Palin.

Palin and MTG

And if you don’t vote for them, you’re a misogynist. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Interesting claims here.

Ron DeSantis’s Military Secrets: Torture & War Crimes

Dude. No. That video bears all the hallmarks of stoopid.

Seriously, som guy out of GITMO giving his perspective on torture? Ron didn’t let me go free therefore he is a sadistic torturer. Yeahsure

“My job is to make you eat.” Ron.

They brought us Ensure!

Podcasterguy: “Ensure is hard to drink.”

Hilarious.

OK, I listened to the entire podcast, Mr. Cake.

It is largely collegiate level woke discourse. The smears against DeSantis come at you like factoids from the void of a Michael Moore mockumentaty.

The conspiracy theory shit at the end though, from the podcaster mind you, not the guest, who is a knob, imo, is what allows me to easily dismiss his point or view in its entirety.

And I quote: (He just said “As far as I can tell” Ron D. Is still IN THE MILITARY! He’s been in the Navy Reserves since 2010 and AFAhe can tell, he is still getting paid and being promoted. )

”We may have another Tulsi Gabbard on board: a right wing cultural warrior riding through the political ranks while simultaneously rising through the military ranks.”

Wow. That’s next level shit. :laughing:

I expect better from you, Mr. Cake, unless you were showing me the outtheymind prog left take on serious things to cheer me up. In that case, thanks!

I watched up until the Gitmo part and thought it was not credible.
Which is why I used ‘claims’ in the original post.
Abby Martin, who was behind it, used to do decent stuff when she was at RT.

Agreed. It was not. At all.

No longer, I guess.

Interesting :relaxed:

Ron desantistan. banning books. told you.

lol the photo of the George Washington on a male beach model tho…

:joy: :joy: :joy:

The DeSantis administration blocked teaching African American studies at high schools this week.

list of banned books

It would be nice if there were some reasonable middle ground between banning books about trans people (or whatever is being banned here) and not allowing the teaching of AA studies, and banning books by Dr. Seuss (etc.) and teaching that whiteness is problematic

I don’t agree with the pushback that DeSantis DeLivers, but I do think it is the same horseshit at the other end of the horseshoe.

The general public is less “educated” than the educated elite, which means at least that they have an excuse. Funny thing about democracy, they also get a vote!

the far left and the far right are slowly cutting each other to pieces with sheer stupidity, and the people who don’t much rhyme or reason from both sides are the most effected by their stupidity. The MAGA and Left AOC nut jobs are Pitting the republicans and democrats into 2 teams that you either ride or die with. I think both the uber leftist loons are just as dangerous at the mega trumplicans.

1 Like

Interesting. De Santis is in cahoots with the Bush clan?

Why not? A Bush running mate could work.

then they off him and US gets a 3rd shrub.
謝謝不用

Good luck. The Bush name is mud.
RINO cancer.

1 Like

Florida - where woke and right to privacy go to die

Gov. Ron DeSantis requested all public universities comply in delivering data from student health services on transgender students who sought gender-affirming care at the institutions.

I read about this story, my first though from the headline was What the fuck!?

But, turns out they are asking for anonymous information. So your comment about privacy is based on misunderstanding. Seems that what they are trying to determine is how much time and money are universities devoting to transitioning students. That seems like something that should be looked into, the anonymous financials.

After reading about it earlier I decided it wasn’t worth posting about.

Here’s another that I read but didn’t post, probably time to tweak the thread title anyways

1 Like

Florida trying to get all Putiny.

literally.