The Shower... to pee or not to pee

I thought everyone peed in the shower. It’s an unspoken law of nature, isn’t it? The running water washing over you; it always makes you have to go, even when you didn’t have to before. Going right there in the shower saves on toilet paper and on extra water (from flushing the toilet). It’s certainly the best choice from an environmental perspective. Besides, urine is sterile.

[quote]Urine is not a toxic waste product and this has been scientifically proven. 95% of urine is water, 2.5% consists of urea and the remaining 2.5% is a mixture of minerals, salt, hormones and enzymes. Toxic substances are being removed from the body through the liver and intestines, through the skin and through the outbreath. The main function of the kidneys is to keep the composition of the blood in optimal balance. When there is too much water, the kidneys will remove it. But that doesn’t make water into a toxic waste product . You can find urea in many skin products as one of the main components. Furthermore, urine is entirely sterile after secretion and has an antiseptic effect.

Many medical researchers, unlike most of us, know that far from being a dirty body-waste, fresh, normal urine is actually sterile and is an extraordinary combination of some of the most vital and medically important substances known to man. Now this fact may be unknown to the vast majority of the public today, it is nothing new to modern medicine. [/quote]

Actually, I’m really surprised that 5 people said they don’t pee in the shower. Who are those freaks?

Yeah okay. I always do. Saves water and time. I brush my teeth while at it. Gets 3 things done at the same time so it’s very efficient.

[quote=“Erhu”]I thought everyone peed in the shower. It’s an unspoken law of nature, isn’t it?
Actually, I’m really surprised that 5 people said they don’t pee in the shower. Who are these freaks?[/quote]

Ya, me too. I figured everyone peed when showering. It’s just like masturbation. Everyone does it but no one will admit to it.

Heck, I didn’t even know that women peed. V’led a sheltered life I guess…

I pee in the shower but would not pee in a bath tub. Is not the same.
But damn… I miss peeing in the snow while spelling my name…
Glad to see that the majority has no objection with the “shower etiquette”

Peeing in the shower? No problem as long as you are alone.

[quote=“Mer”][quote=“Erhu”]I thought everyone peed in the shower. It’s an unspoken law of nature, isn’t it?
Actually, I’m really surprised that 5 people said they don’t pee in the shower. Who are these freaks?[/quote]

Ya, me too. I figured everyone peed when showering. It’s just like masturbation. Everyone does it but no one will admit to it.[/quote]

I don’t pee in the shower, it’s simply bad form. It stinks.

I’m using this list of pee-ers to gauge who can and cannot be a future guest.

HG

Beware of strong winds though (see your avatar). :smiley:

Beware of strojng winds though (see your avatar). :smiley:[/quote]

It happened once…on a ferry between Ostend and Dover.
Could not resist to pee over the railing untill one strong wind gail… gave my pants a pee-shower.
OK, I was 16, so I still had to learn>

As for the Avatar, the inner meaning is that most of Belgians “pee within the wind direction” or we follow on politics or what so ever the law of the strongest… even if we get the mess in our face. call us euh… “flexible”

Uh, if you pee with the wind, you don’t get hit with it. It’s only when you try to go against the wind that you have problems…

You bloody Belgians, got it all backwards!

My wife hates it when I pee in the shower, it does make her do a dance unbeleivable when she’s dodging the yellow river… but all in all I pee in all sorts of places…

Just try to be discreet when you pee in the neigbours kids milk bottle

We put up a sign We dont swim in your toilet so please don’t piss in our pool. Nobody paid any attention though.

I tried that in my top floor apartment building once. Somebody on the street was looking up to see what the hollering was about and copped a face full. :blush: :blush:

It’s called arse about face Ms I…