The "Taiwan made me this way" Excuse

[quote=“tash”]You’re right, that IS funnier!

I guess, what you’re saying is that my life would be a lot more exciting if I joined the Wooshing Gushies, right? I’m sure it would, too. But, I won’t.

Let me know when the movie comes out, will ya?[/quote]

Nah, in my movie me and TomHill beat the crap out of the guy for getting in our way…and then we go get DRUNK!

And thats the Gushing Wooshies, not the Wooshing Gushies.

:unamused:

And I agree that your story needed more ooomph. I have just bought a copy of Kill Bill for 200 NT, and I’m gonna learn some new moves for a Friday night. “You can go, but leave your limbs behind.”

[quote=“TomHill”]And thats the Gushing Wooshies, not the Wooshing Gushies.

:unamused:

And I agree that your story needed more ooomph. I have just bought a copy of Kill Bill for 200 NT, and I’m gonna learn some new moves for a Friday night. “You can go, but leave your limbs behind.”[/quote]

Yeah we’re going to watch it…after we get DRUNK!!!

If it was Wooshing Gushies, you could headquarter yourself on WuXing Jie (吳興街). If I was to join, I’d want to call us The Kvetch Klatch. But I have yet to receive my invite. Bastards! :fume:

We don’t do invites. But having known you for a while now I can say without doubt that you are the right kind of guy for this club and we welcome you sans initiations.
Please select your weapon of choice. May I suggest a nice thick phonebook…

Not so fast…not to overburden with the obvious, but it’s common knowledge the Bleeding Wooshies IS the familiar for the Wushing Street Ladies’ Aid and Friday Night Visitational (Irregular) Society, vis:

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=44006&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=20

I sppose the “d-uh” would be redundant…

Argh. I got the name of me own club wrong. I need to visit myself. :fume: