The Taiwan Weather Thread 2018

This is the part of the year where girls are either practically naked or wear long pants and a heavy jacket because:“THE SUN, WE’RE DOOMED”.

1 Like

Today my first office coworker came to the office wearing those mini shorts. I should keep my opinions to myself and she did look good, for someone older than me, she has great legs, but for Tsai Ing-wen’s sake, thsi is teh gummit.

Though I should talk: I am wearing yoga leggings. Very, very comfortable and fresh.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

For the love of god PICS!

C’mon, Icon. Don’t be a MILF tease.

Well, it’s true. I mean, I got some serious scars from bike falls and other adventures on my legs, but most of my Taiwanese coworkers have straight, evenly colored, pretty nice legs. They would look prettier actually if they gained a bit of weight, especially in the bum bum, but that is my opinion, I bet you guys would differ.

I’m pretty sure I would agree, but again, a photo would be very helpful in clarifying the issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I rather put up a photo of our gorgeous Men in Blue jogging around the compound, thank you. Tight shirt and tight shorts.

Congratulations, you killed the buzz.

Did you just assume those Men in Blue’s gender?

I should punish you with a pic of my hairy…calfs? calves? what’s the plural of that muscle?

Of course not. Blue’s just not my color.

Blue skies in Yilan. I have to go to Taipei and I’ll bring my camera with me, so I guess there will be grey sky there?

Blue as here bro. Could be a bonza sunset. Bring some filters.

I need one hour to get there, wait for the incoming clouds!

P_20180516_103448_vHDR_Auto

P_20180516_105221_vHDR_Auto

WITNESS ME

Uncanny.

No need to be sad, this is the future you chose.

So far this year I have 100% rate of days like this: I have to go to Taipei for whatever reason, the sky in Yilan looks amazing so I carry my camera just for fun -> the sky in Taipei is grey OR it becomes grey upon my arrival. The sample size is way above 100 days, because even when I need to take HSR to the other side of the island I still go to Taipei and experience the same thing.

It’s like a prophecy of crappy skies coming true.

Guys weather forecast is rain in the afternoon then clearing up.

Of course it will clear up, I’ll go back to Yilan in the afternoon. I’m generous.

1 Like