The Terrorism is Muslim in Nature

[quote=“fred smith”]BB:

You are implying statements that I have not made.[/quote]

Well I appologise then

Maybe because it is just so obvious that this is what they are that it hardly needs saying. The media should also reflect what the people in power call them (on the whole, editorials are different). I am more interested in what Bush, Blair, Chirac etc label them than what some journalist does.

I suspect because some of these conflicts, esp Chechnya started of essentially being insurgent movements, until they got hijacked by the nutjobs (well done Putin, you big strong man you). Militant I don’t have a problem with. Would you prefer ‘Muslim militants’ or ‘militant muslims’. I would go for the second one. I think it decribes the nutjobs very well. As for the use of ‘activists’, I agree it is just plain daft. When I think of activists I think of people on flower power marches.

With the bits I added I think it is quite easy to admit.

PS is nutjob an official term in diplomatic discourse?

BB:

Nope but I believe handjob might.

I would phrase it differently and disagree with your version of truth that tries to be absolute:
The terrorism that is carried out worldwide now is supposingly in the name of Islam. It is not Muslim (as in: it is not supported by the majorities of Muslims and it’s not part of the teachings in the Quaran).

Fine Rascal:

Then why is it that the media did not report that the Dravidians were violent terrorists who were supposedly carrying out a Christian message? Why suddenly do we need to be so cautious about offending the sensibilities of one group that the media have determined must be treated with kid gloves and I disagree that this is a problem alien to Islam. Islam is about jihad. It is about converting nonbelievers. It is about violent conquest and expansion. This is not something only Islam includes but to pretend that it does not have these qualities is ludicrous whitewashing. Why is everyone so desperate to deny that many Muslims believe in the right to spread their message by the sword if necessary? Christianity did in the past. BUT today, that force has a Muslim face. Why cannot we say this? What’s wrong with pointing this out?

You are still confusing the acts of certain individuals or groups that claim to spread a message in the name of Islam with the actual teachings and the real represantatives of the Muslim faith.
As well please show us where he Quran defines Jihad in the way you describe it (‘Islam is about jihad.’, ‘It is about violent conquest and expansion.’).

Let me track this down, but you are sadly mistaken if you do not realize that there is conquest and conversion by the sword in the Koran. Numerous passages have been highlighted but the same could be said for the Bible (both Jews and Christians) so I admit that, but that element is definitely there in Islam’s history. Every heard about the conquest of India? Iran? the Eastern Roman Empire? If you are not aware of this, then I would wonder whether you really understand Islam at all. Perhaps you have garnered most of your knowledge from Der Spiegel? Yikes!

But my main point is why the media is so keen to whitewash this? Why not have the same set of names for the same types of acts committed by Muslims? Why is it that Dravidians can be labeled whacked out Christians but terrorists from Arabia are “militants” or “activists” with no reference to Islam?

WHY?

Here we go…

Koran 17:16-17
When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah’s word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don’t believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annhilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.

Koran 8:37
In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The “All-Merciful Allah” is now specifically instructing all “peace-loving Muslims” to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah’s wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that “Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure”. It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

Koran 21:11
How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had “inequities”. Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.

Koran 2:8-10
In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.

So Allah not only exhorts Muslims to kill all the non-believers, he also strikes down the surviving ones with disease and pain. Any good Muslim must surely carry out their beloved Allah’s word. In fact Allah’s word seems to be very much in effect in today’s world. This is why one sees pious, Allah-loving Muslims like Saddam Hussain nursing factories that make weapons of biological and chemical warfare. Saddam is complying perfectly with Allah’s wishes to the letter when he manufactures strains of deadly viruses to be unleashed on unsuspecting non-believers like the Israelis and Americans. He has secured a place in Islamic “Jannat” (Paradise) for himself by following Allah’s orders so religiously.

Koran 58:5
Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Koran 44:43-50
Verily the Tree of Zaqqum will be the food of the sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, Like the boiling of scalding water Seize Ye Him and drag him into the midst of the blazing Fire Then pour over his head the penalty of Boiling Water

One shudders to imagine the kind of effects such a torture manual has on the impressionable mind of a young Muslim child. Is it any wonder that so many of them grow up into hardened criminals who possess a distorted, sadistic and perverted psyche. Repeated exposure to and encouragement of the thoughts expressed in this verse would surely inculcate violence in the very core of a child’s being. This description of Hell for the Non-Muslims has been the model for every pious Muslim in the past and present. In India, Sikh Gurus were tortured to death in exactly the same fashion. They were boiled to death in a cauldron of scalding liquid. On April 20, 1998 in Udhampur, India, over 30 innocent Kashmiri Hindu men, women and children were burnt alive in exactly the horrific manner sanctioned by the “Most merciful and All-Forgiving Allah”, for refusing to convert to Islam.

The above verses are only the tip of the iceberg. Any deluded Non-Muslim who thinks that Islam is the religion of peace and that it is only misguided Muslims who commit terrorism and atrocities, can pick up an English translation of the Koran from any bookstore and refer to these Verses (Surahs). If, even after reading these Surahs, you are foolhardy enough not to realise the facts that I have explained, then here is a list of Allah’s plans for you. All of these punishments befit you by default if you happen to be a Non-Muslim. Even a mass murderer will eventually attain Pardise if he is Muslim, wheras any Non-Muslim, even if he happens to be a Saint is eternally damned to Hellfire by Allah’s decree. In Allah’s own immortal words:

Koran 2:39
Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.

Koran 2:89-90
The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)

Koran 5:33
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

Koran 9:35
On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- “This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried.”

This verse is referring to those people who don’t spend their money in the way prescribed by Allah. Obviously if you happen to be a Non-Muslim, you don’t spend money in the ways that the Muslim Allah prescribes, so this is the fate you are heading for. Beware All Ye Filthy Capitalists of America! This Surah’s for you.

Koran 8:50
If you could see when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers at death. How they smite their faces and backs saying “Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire”

Even the angels will be doing Allah’s dirty work for him. The Merciful Allah does not discriminate among his Muslim followers. Everyone starting from the Muslim Bum to the Angel gets a chance to maim, mutilate and kill Non-Believers. Allah is truly just and Merciful!

If you do happen to pick up that copy of the Koran as I mentioned, don’t expect your fate to improve, unless you become a Muslim. Allah doesn’t want Non-believers to understand the Koran. This is quite understandable on Allah’s part, because any self-respecting human being who reads the Koran will be revolted at the violence and sadism espoused in it. Is it any wonder that Muslims don’t want Non-Muslims to read or discuss any part of the Koran? They are afraid, that anyone who reads it will soon realise the true nature of Islam, which is genocide sanctioned by religion.
Here Allah explains that Non-Muslims will never be allowed to understand the Koran:

Koran 17:46-47
And we put coverings over their hearts and minds, lest they should understand the Koran, and we put deafness in their ears; when you commemorate your Lord (Allah) and Him alone in the Koran

If a Non-Muslim cannot understand the Koran, how is he/she expected to convert to Islam on their own accord? This is obviously an admission on Allah’s part that people can be converted to Islam only by violent force, because he has ensured that they cannot understand it via reading the Koran. For any Non-Muslim to understand the Koran would be absolutely counterproductive to Islam. Muslims have hidden the truth from Non-Muslims for ages. It is a fact that the available English translations of the Koran do not contain many of the original Arabic Verses. Many particular verses were edited and changed by Muslims, because they were just too violent and explicitly revealed the brutal and barbaric nature of Islam.

The Koran is a psychological manual that incites hatred and violence in the reader. It was specifically designed for this very purpose, so that the Prophet Mohammed could carry on his tradition of Genocide and Terrorism, long after his death. The entire recorded history of Muslims is a testament to this fact.

Note: The Meaning of the Holy Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali has been used to compose this article

[quote]You are still confusing the acts of certain individuals or groups that claim to spread a message in the name of Islam with the actual teachings and the real represantatives of the Muslim faith.
As well please show us where he Quran defines Jihad in the way you describe it (‘Islam is about jihad.’, ‘It is about violent conquest and expansion.’).[/quote]

Then Rascal, I suggest you take a walk around Handsworth in Birmingham, UK or Southall in London and look at all the posters and Graffitti supporting terrorism, 911 style acts and assaults on the non-believers.
Although the representatives of Islam wont condone such action in public, in predominantly muslim areas in Britain, the undercurrents are easy to spot. Every believer in Islam is taught the readings of the koran and therefore the teachings are followed by the Muslim populations and faiths, regardless of what the representatives say/lie about.

Here’s an interesting theory/film…
pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

Interesting read on the anniversary of 9-11.

worldtribune.com/worldtribune/breaking_12.html

That is an interesting development. It is a brave move by those liberal secularist moslems, considering that they themselves could become targets for extremist violence.

It shows that, just like Christianity and Judaism, Islam has fundamentalist and non-fundamentalist wings, with the fundamentalists in the minority.

www.freemuslims.org

[quote=“Juba”]
It shows that, just like Christianity and Judaism, Islam has fundamentalist and non-fundamentalist wings, with the fundamentalists in the minority.

www.freemuslims.org[/quote]

I totally agree. One of the greatest tragedies to happen as a result of 9/11 was that a lot of people got labelled as “terrorists” simply because they followed a religion which many Americans were unfamiliar with.

The truth is that many religious groups have members which are both good and bad.
Christianity has Billy Graham (good) but it also has Pat Robertson (bad).

[quote=“cableguy”][quote=“Juba”]

I totally agree. One of the greatest tragedies to happen as a result of 9/11 was that a lot of people got labelled as “terrorists” simply because they followed a religion which many Americans were unfamiliar with.

The truth is that many religious groups have members which are both good and bad.
Christianity has Billy Graham (good) but it also has Pat Robertson (bad).[/quote]
Oh, nonsense. 9/11 didn’t plaster a “terrorist” label on Muslims; thirty years of terrorism and denial plastered a “terrorist” label on Muslims.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”][quote=“cableguy”][quote=“Juba”]

Christianity has Billy Graham (good) but it also has Pat Robertson (bad).[/quote]
Oh, nonsense. 9/11 didn’t plaster a “terrorist” label on Muslims; thirty years of terrorism and denial plastered a “terrorist” label on Muslims.[/quote]

Please. Prior to 9/11, we didn’t see the hatred toward Muslims that happened afterward. Post 9/11, many Muslims were painted with same brush, i.e., they all hate the USA and are a possible threat to Americans everywhere. The papers were filled with stories of Muslims being threatened in the states, and Muslims spoke out about the fear they had.

9/11 caused many problems for the many good and honest Muslims who had nothing to do with terrorists but who suffered as though they had caused 9/11 to happen.

Those who would be apologists for Islamofacist behaviour have little knowledge of the Islamic creed.

Some research into Islam shows what its founding principles are, the actions of its founders, how it grew and what its tenets for expansion are.

A simple question: Does anyone know what the Qu’ranic policy is for those Muslims who would leave Islam voluntarily and convert to another belief?

The answer is quite revealing.

A discussion of Islam is NOT grounds for bashing Christianity or any other belief system.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]
A discussion of Islam is NOT grounds for bashing Christianity or any other belief system.[/quote]

Why did you feel the need to add this to your post?

What hate crimes against Muslims? What fear do they live in? What are the exact statistics on the “backlash” that occurred against Muslims after 911. This is all a myth. There was no spate of attacks against Muslims. Anyone who wants to say that they are suffering from discrimination or oppression in the US can go right ahead and post the proof right here because I for one don’t buy it.

[quote=“cableguy”]

Please. Prior to 9/11, we didn’t see the hatred toward Muslims that happened afterward. Post 9/11, many Muslims were painted with same brush, i.e., they all hate the USA and are a possible threat to Americans everywhere. The papers were filled with stories of Muslims being threatened in the states, and Muslims spoke out about the fear they had.

9/11 caused many problems for the many good and honest Muslims who had nothing to do with terrorists but who suffered as though they had caused 9/11 to happen.[/quote]

were you even around before 9/11? i guess you don’t remember when muslims started being labeled terrorists after the plane highjackings…and the cruise ship highjacking…and blowing up lots of us servicemen in beirut…the slaughter of israeli athletes at the olympics…first wtc bombing…us embassies…uss cole…millenium plot at lax foiled. it was not 1 single event that caused this view of muslims by the rest of the world.

this is a nice first step, but until the day when terrorists are stigmatized instead of idolized in the muslim community, muslims worldwide will have to live with this albatross.

Flipper:

Agree big time. The biggest “incident” of “hate” that Muslim organizations could prove after 911 was the fact that some deranged idiot went and shot a Sikh in Arizona, a man that he “thought” was a Muslim. The man was prosecuted and will be punished with the full extent of the law. Would this occur for any of the terrorists who kill, maim and rape in Muslim societies? I don’t think so. There may be some hate crimes but there was certainly no rash of them and those that committed them were cracked down on most severely. Why then is the media not focusing on the number of hate crimes committed against Jews by Arabs? This is happening all over Europe and I think that the hate crimes committed against Jews and homosexuals still exceeds that for Arabs.

Most organizations now complain that Arab Americans resent the fact that when they walk through airports, other passengers look at them with fear. Now, just how do you suppose that came about and what do you suggest that we do about “prosecuting” that?

I therefore agree with Flipper. Forty years of terrorism and now Arabs and Muslims are resentful that they are painted as such? Should Westerners also be resentful that most Arabs and Muslims think that our societies are decadent and our women are sluts?

Finally, as to this Arab and Muslim rage that must be “assuaged” or at the very least “understood,” following 911, the president of the US and every major leader was calling for understanding and visiting mosques and inviting Muslim and Arab leaders to visit the White House etc. etc. Are we seeing similar calls in the Muslim and Arab community to have Jews and Christians come over or broadcasts calling for tolerance among Arabs? I don’t see that. I see a lot more stewing over the “injustices” committed against Arabs and Muslims despite the fact that the US went to war to save Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo and it could be argued even in Iraq where no Arab voices were raised against Saddam’s atrocities.

So for those that think that this rage is to be “understood,” are you suggesting that unemployed factory workers in Pittsburg and Toledo now have the right to go out and bomb Chinese restaurants and fly airplanes into tall buildings in Beijing and Shanghai because they are losing their jobs to outsourcing? I mean there is a lot of anger in these communities about lost jobs and it’s about the root causes that cause heavy drinking, pool playing and consorting with trailer trash honeys like Gennifer Flowers (hell we even had a president who couldn’t seem to get enough of these delights) so by rights, the liberal elites in America should stop sneering at these blue collar idiots and start taking classes to listen to country western music, start taking classes to learn to speak their “language” start wearing their hair (big) while urging corporations to feature “Redneck art” in the metropolitan museum so we can all celebrate and better learn to appreciate the wonderful artistic and cultural achievements of “redneck America?” Does this sound like a scenario that is going to happen any time soon in San Francisco and New York?

Sorry V:

Cannot download. What is it?

Again, though, why so much tiptoeing around regarding Muslim violence? Are we now to encourage unemployed steel and auto workers to send their sons to blow up Chinese restaurants and fly airplanes into the tallest buildings in Shanghai and Beijing because of their rage at losing their jobs to China? Should we then dismiss such violence with "but you have to understand their marginalization, their anger, their outrage at the injustice of the world?

Then, will NY and San Francisco art types start calling for art seminars to understand these people and celebrate their artistic and cultural contributiions? Give me a break.

We are the only “Burgh” in the US that retained the [color=red]h[/color] after the US Federal Government attempted to standardize the spelling.

We continue to proudly maintain the [color=red]h[/color].