The Third Forumosa Curry Night

You and yours are cordially invited to the third Forumosa curry night at:

Aaleja
No. 6, Alley 5, Lane 70, Yanji Street, Taipei
台北市延吉街70巷5弄6號1樓
(02) 2773-3227

Closest MRT station: Zhongxiao Dunhua

The Time: 7pm, Saturday 10th March 2007.

We have booked for 22 people, so we would like to ask you to let us know if you are coming by Thursday 8th March so that we can confirm the numbers with the restaurant.

Look forward to meeting up with forumosan curry lovers, old and new! For more information, please PM myself or Taffy.

Attendees so far…
Buttercup
Taffy
belgian pie
Roach
Funk 500 + K
Truant
Stuartca + ‘one other’
Just Greg
Rotalsnart
Chris
SuchaFOB
sandman +1
Tycoon +1
superemma
lupillus
nathan + 2

FULL

OK, I’ll be there if nothing comes up … let’s curry!

Count me in and I’ll promise not to forget this time…

Hopefully I’ll be there too, been a while since I dragged myself out into the daylight

Um, it’s at night…

How do you know I wasn’t making a general statement?

I’ll bring a special lamp for The Funk. He can feel the warm glow of UV from the outside and the warm glow of vindaloo from the inside.

Geez I can’t believe this. The 3rd curry night and the 3rd time I’m going to be traveling.

Edit: Looks like I’m goinna land that afternoon, so will do my best to try for this one…

Well then, I’ll be there!

Welcome, Just Greg. Happy to see your first post is to join ‘curry night’!

I like to join this curry event.

My PILATES class will end at 7:00 so I hope you guys won’t mind I will definitely be late.

Count me in please.

Reserve me a place at the table! (Although I may have to back out…I’ll confirm shortly…)

I’ll go if you promise the curry is better than the curry last time. AiYo!

Buttercup and I have been ceaselessly toiling to ensure this. Actually we just went to Aaleja a couple of weeks ago to try it, but I thought it was pretty good - so no worries on that score.

[quote=“Taffy”]
Buttercup and I have been ceaselessly toiling to ensure this. Actually we just went to Aaleja a couple of weeks ago to try it, but I thought it was pretty good - so no worries on that score.[/quote]
I’ve heard guys come up with all kinds of ‘legitimate reasons’ to get a dinner date with Buttercup, but this has got to be the most transparent one of all! AND it worked! :noway:

sidenote: “ceaselessly toiling”? Seriously? Seriously?!!

I’ll be bringing one other.

I hope I’ll be able to go, and will confirm it one way or the other by the next-Thursday deadline.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Taffy”]
Buttercup and I have been ceaselessly toiling to ensure this. Actually we just went to Aaleja a couple of weeks ago to try it, but I thought it was pretty good - so no worries on that score.[/quote]
I’ve heard guys come up with all kinds of ‘legitimate reasons’ to get a dinner date with Buttercup, but this has got to be the most transparent one of all! AND it worked! :noway:

sidenote: “ceaselessly toiling”? Seriously? Seriously?!![/quote]

Allthough Taffy is totally dineworthy, um, to be honest, it doesn’t take much more than the ‘c’ word… :blush:

And I won’t have a word said against Taffy’s tireless efforts for these curry nights for the benefit of ungrateful forumosans such as yourself, tash. The endless weeks of selfless tikka testing, daal digesting and aloo sag investing. Brings a tear to my eye. The man’s a saint, I tell you. A SAINT.

Me no work on the 10th, so I think I’ll tentatively put eye down for two. Aaleja does good curry.