The Third Forumosa Curry Night

Hey people, this is Taiwan … we always can squeeze two more around the table … :wink:

Ok JD, listen up.

I am going to pull out of this due to the fact that I am about to get on the plane back to Taiwan and I have had a week of shit sleep. Bottom line is I will be too zonked to enjoy it, so please take my spot.

Thanks Truant. We were set to go early anyway with the hope of running into some of the earlybirds at 7. :smiley:

See you all there!

edit:
Or not. We got into Taipei too early and were all stahving so we ate before the group.

The food was great. The diet coke was flat. But, it didn’t matter.

Hope you guys got my note. :slight_smile:

Many apologies for not turning up. Had a minor crisis, but all ok now. I was really looking forward to it as well. Hope it was fun!

And here I was feeling like an idiot looking around the table wondering which one you were!

The girl. I wanted to meet you, sorry I missed you.

Jeah jd, we got your note … now explain something here … how can someone be ‘too early’ for a Forumosan curry night … just say it, you preferred not to meet some of us … :slight_smile:

Well, DESPITE the fact that you were there I was STILL willing to attend! :wink:

Sorry again guys.
:blush:

You don’t have to explain JD. Wanting to avoid BP is a natural instinct. The only reason so many people showed up is because he confused everyone with that “I’m coming - I’m not coming - I’m kidding - I’m not” play earlier in the thread.

I hear that he had to take turns sitting in people’s laps because there was no place for him to sit. I’m so glad I wasn’t there.

Tash, I’m amazed … you read all of my posts … :slight_smile:

Then who was that person who briefly dropped by and claimed to be you?!

Then who was that person who briefly dropped by and claimed to be you?![/quote]
What?!?! That crazy woman is going around impersonating me AGAIN?!!! :noway: Next time this happens, someone do something, please! She’s going to ruin my reputation.

Anyways, I was glad Tash didn’t join us for ‘diner’ … she would have gobbled up/shuffled down most of the food … than she would’ve started taking pics of the empty plates and accuse us of binging … + she would’ve been as drunk as an ox on rice wine … :wink:

Then who was that person who briefly dropped by and claimed to be you?![/quote]
What?!?! That crazy woman is going around impersonating me AGAIN?!!! :noway: Next time this happens, someone do something, please! She’s going to ruin my reputation.[/quote]

It’s already ruined … hahahaha! :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Of course. I had to make sure I knew for certain if you were coming or not.

I wish I had an excuse. I’m in the process of moving and I packed all my clothes. So I skipped that and today I’m skipping the roomie’s wedding banquet.
Sorry excuse, I know. But I don’t know where I packed the clothes and I am sure as hell not unpacking anything.

So … euh … you’re naked now … ok, next time it’ll be a ‘naked’ curry night …

I’ve been wearing my PJs for a couple days now.

‘Off-topic’ comment …
… euh … isn’t it ‘smelling’ by now …

I went there earlier in the day for the weekend buffet because I knew it would be packed later.
There were only 3 other people in the place at lunch time.