The This Is An Outrage thread

I checked them at the door and they gave me a ticket.

Good, good.

I’m wondering if for the next stage of the pre-midterms outrage train they’ll find something completely “new” or use some classic. By “new” stuff I mean they could show the situation of the suburbs in some large US cities and claim it’s all due to Trump’s tax cuts (somehow they’d find a way), or maybe they could simply bring up some new and shocking event Syria, like Assad using chemical weapons on his own people in a region that has already been liberated by Isi and Alquaeda.

Who knows what will be next!

Maybe we should put our cub reporter Brian on the beat. What he lacks in experience he makes up for in enthusiasm.

And after all isn’t that all that matters?

You forgot the outrage.

You make it sound like there is a choice about what to be outraged about, when to be outraged and what level of outrage to show.

Yesterday the outrage was for kids in cages. Today Melania goes to visit the kids, forget about the kids, be outraged over her jacket.

Must be confusing, sometimes flip flops happen so quickly they end up cheering for something they are supposed to be outraged about.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s an outrage playbook that gets updated on a daily basis. I really need to get on that mailing list. I’m never sure exactly what I should and shouldn’t be outraged about. Maybe I just need to watch more Don Lemon (Colbert was better as a fake conservative).

2 Likes

And don’t forget Shaun King, the guy is a selective outrage machine.

1 Like

Wait…I thought he was a heroic civil rights leader. This is all so confusing.

The girl on the Time cover was never separated from her mother. Oops.

"He revealed that his wife had previously mentioned her wish to go to the United States for a ‘better future’ but did not tell him nor any of their family members that she was planning to make the trek."

So she basically run away with their kid without telling the father? Rofl, they sure picked a nice “”“hero”"" for this.

1 Like

Quite ironic that she was the one separating a child from its parent. Hopefully the U.S. government will be able to help the family reunite.

1 Like

3 Likes

He looks so majestic…

I like the way he’s eclipsing the “E” and turning it into an “F” like a bright orange sun.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m confused. He flip-flopped, and then she used her freedom to turn into a cyborg, or he did lock her up, and then he replaced her with a cyborg? Or he cyborgized her while she was locked up, and then he let her out? Or there are two Cyberhillies? :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

But is the one we see now really a Cyberhillie? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

That probably means the good Hillie – the cyborg – is locked up, and the evil human Hillie is on the loose! :astonished:

When is Donnie going to do something about this outrage?

1 Like