The thread about the person who killed a dog during suicide?

I can’t find it. I think Tommy posted the link. Person jumps, lands on dog, dog seems to be most important thing… Seems I may have known the jumper and would like to read the story again. Shitty news to wake up to. Thanks.

Woman kills herself and a dog in suicide jump

Yeah, thats her alright. Shit I am cut up about that. There but for the grace of God…

Yes I was appalled that so little attention was paid to the fact that a human being took her own life. It was tragic a dog died as well and those of us who have or had pets can really attest to that (I lost two cats that were family to me). But I did feel bad that people glossed over the fact that a human being suffered in life badly enough to die by her own hands. That is a tragedy, even if we dont personally know her. IF you did Tom, my condolences to you.

If you did know her, tell us a bit about her, it will let people know that a human being died in a tragic way.

She wont be just a statistic or a jumper, but a person with a life, with a story behind that life who chose to end it. Her story deserves to be heard.

[quote=“tommy525”]Yes I was appalled that so little attention was paid to the fact that a human being took her own life. It was tragic a dog died as well and those of us who have or had pets can really attest to that (I lost two cats that were family to me). But I did feel bad that people glossed over the fact that a human being suffered in life badly enough to die by her own hands. That is a tragedy, even if we dont personally know her. IF you did Tom, my condolences to you.

If you did know her, tell us a bit about her, it will let people know that a human being died in a tragic way.

She wont be just a statistic or a jumper, but a person with a life, with a story behind that life who chose to end it. Her story deserves to be heard.[/quote]

I knew her. Today will be long and shitty.

Tom: Sorry to hear that you knew her. IN the sense that it brings this tragedy into a personal domain for you.

We all walk alone mate. Poor creature that she was. Beaten and abused by a male dominant society that finally cared more about the death of a fucking dog than over her broken soul. Shame.

Yes on the surface thats how the news article made it out to be. But I am sure a great many people didnt see it that way. The “news” was that a jumper killed a dog in the process. Perhaps society has gotten too used to jumpers and therefore this was in itself more of a story in this occasion. But I am sure thinking persons didnt see it as that and saw through to the underlying real story. That of a person who died tragically.

That’s the shitter, TomHill. My poor tortured brother-in-law was a leaper. Thank fuck his youngest was too young to understand and thank fuck his 17-year-old was mature enough to get his head around it – hopefully.
Nasty business all round.

[quote=“sandman”]That’s the shitter, TomHill. My poor tortured brother-in-law was a leaper. Thank fuck his youngest was too young to understand and thank fuck his 17-year-old was mature enough to get his head around it – hopefully.
Nasty business all round.[/quote]

Shitty pool old bean, shitty pool.