The TIS video archives

After consulting with Joesaxx, I have decided to create this thread dedicated to the videos and pictures taken at TIS.

I thought that it was a little sad that all the videos and pics where getting lost in previous (abandoned, forgotten or locked) threads.

So, here we are.

I invite you to post all your videos and pictures here for future consultation and easy access. They will be saved in the sticky section. (What ever the quality. It is not important.)

However this thread, should not be used as an opened thread for discussion. (I can not guaranty that the discussions here will not be whipped up to make sure that there is enough space to keep the archives going.)

I invite you to post your videos and pics in an ongoing thread and only use this one as an archive back up.

The archives after some time might get harder to navigate, and specific material might get harder to find. So I would invite you to make sure that you include,Names, Time, occasion/ event, dates.

There is no need to make a new entry every time you post new material. If you have made a previous entry on this thread, just edit it with your new material. ( There is no need to make a new a entry because, your material should have been posted on an other thread previously. Therefore, it is not new anymore.)

It should help the users to use the search tool on the forum a lot easily.

Thanks for your support.

IIX23 archives.

Temple’s first race. 2008/03

Omeroj,Luis and I made a video report at Temple’s first race at TIS.

First race of 2008 TIS Taiwan.

My first time at TIS with MJB and Omeroj followed by a a nice luch at MJB’s house.

dailymotion.com/video/x3i45z … tan_travel

Following MJB and Morthead at TIS 2007.

dailymotion.com/video/x3kzhu … an_extreme

Here is a nice shot of Temple and I putting down some rubber. :slight_smile:

Hey iix23, Please keep us updated when you post new vids. Can’t wait to see any vids of my first try out at TIS. THX.

Hello here is the video of the last weekend at the track featuring Heed, Temple, Beast 169, Taipei Shaun and M13

To watch the video in its best format, click on the link and on the site, you have the option download in original format.

Do that.

The video on the site is shaking due to the speed at witch the riders were going and the quality of the compression of the host. It’s a bad mix.

So if you only want to watch quickly it’s ok but if quality matters, download.

vimeo.com/959454

[quote=“iix23”]Hello here is the video of the last weekend at the track featuring Heed, Temple, Beast 169, Taipei Shaun and M13

To watch the video in its best format, click on the link and on the site, you have the option download in original format.

Do that.

The video on the site is shaking due to the speed at witch the riders were going and the quality of the compression of the host. It’s a bad mix.

So if you only want to watch quickly it’s ok but if quality matters, download.

vimeo.com/959454[/quote]

Wow, that video is awesome, I can’t wait for some footage of me again. Awesome iix23 the quality is great.

Totally worth the download. Thanks again to iix for some excellent work. It’s looking really professional quality!

Thanks for that. It is good to see the speed difference and technique out there. More feedback to help improve… Thanks again and see you out there again this Saturday… :angel: