The Tommy Robinson thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w

This is a serious issue justice must be done.
It’s the time team together to deal with this case.

i know it’s serious but what can we do. overthrow the almighty mods? how?
it’s ridiculous how far this trolling has gotten out of control even in a small forum like this. some users who shall not be named(starts with row and ends with GTFO) can link all kind of BS fake news propaganda and even keep threads alive all by themselves and nobody cares. i’m just glad nobody replies to them just to make them realize how F-ing ridiculous and stupid they are.

1 Like

But who would want the worst jobs in history?

What are you talking about? Im the mod here and nothing has been edited/tempted/flamed, I did offer my opinion.

Personally I hate posts like this, “the mods are oppressing us” because it means I need to withdraw from a conversation and act more like the moderator and not a regular poster.

3 Likes

Oh Tommy Tommy!

Where have I seen this kind of ugly populism recently? Of course it’s bound to spread. Let’s hope we can kill it on our side of the pond soon.

On the contrary, mate! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Personally I hate posts like this, “the mods are oppressing us” because it means I need to withdraw from a conversation and act more like the moderator and not a regular poster.

Courage, man! I know you can pull it off. :slight_smile: :+1:

In this thread on Tommy Robinson nothing has been temped/edited/flamed. Are you bring up old scores to settle once again, in unrelated threads because you can’t things go? Calling me out again, adding nothing to the topic, besides, I though you were done posting in IP.

Chill, dude. I was trying to encourage you. Yes, I was also enjoying an ironic typo, but not because it was in your post. I enjoy ironic typos wherever they turn up.

foolery

I said I was done with Trumplandia, but I’m not here to make anyone uncomfortable, so… :flying_saucer:

"Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more,

Men were deceivers ever;

One foot in sea, and one on shore,

To one thing constant never."

—Balthazar in Much Ado About Nothing

Ugly populism is what you get when the elite establishment gets too ugly for its on good.

Like, grooming gang ugly.

Whenever the shit hits the fan, blame the people in charge first.

“Live@Troon fully support freedom of speech however we feel the lyrics and meaning behind this song would be detrimental both to our charity, our sponsors and more importantly to you, our supporters

He helped exposing a grooming gang scandal that involved thousands of children getting sexually abused for years → “Our charity, sponsors and fans don’t like this”

download%20(4)

What is the "Daily Heil " ?

“Live@Troon fully support freedom of speech however not really.”

The daily sieg heil? This is getting weird…

1 Like

The Daily Heil is a popular comic book in Britain, which hasn’t changed much since the halcyon days of the 1930s, when it’s original owner penned editorials entitled “Hurrah for the Blackshirts!” and the like. They love to blame forrins and the poor for the failure of Britannia to continue to rule the waves, just like in the good old days.
dmheadlines

What he tried to expose, and I think it is sick, is how the police knew and covered up the child predator case for YEARS.

Where are the social justice warriors and feminists? Why are they not defending the rights of these minors who were sexually groomed and abused? Why is the media not reporting more about this scandal?

Why are international news media outlets not and have not picked up on this story?

Do a search and you will find out more. It’s sickening how the government covered this up for years!

1 Like

As someone mentioned earlier, he did NOT film the minors at all. Also, in demonstrations there may easily be people who are “planted” to disturb the peace and commit violent crimes.

We try to read both left-wing and right-wing news. One thing we are finding is how the alt-left is trying to shut up anyone who does not agree with their beliefs.

It’s time to reconsider what the word DIVERSITY and multiple perspectives mean.

Hmmm, ponting out an 80 year old viewpoint ( by the Owner Viscount Rothemere), which was not supported by his Son and subsequent Family owners, lacks any value at all. Readers, ignored it at the time, and saw it for what it was.
Worse, you then imply , by your use of the “Heil”, that the Daily Mail is a "Nazi inspired " Publication , even today. We must presume your reasoning is simply that you disagree with the Political view of the current Newspaper.
I was mistaken in my interpretation of the Rule of Law determining which cases should be restricted and which should not be. If this case was part of a larger investigation. that gave the Judge the right.
Robinson did break the Law. I do not condone that .
That does not stop me from investigating his motives to better understand the reasons why and not simply brush off every supporter as "Far Right " or “Nazi” , a tactic employed by many.
He has support, simply because he has highlighted the utter failure of the Political Correct powers in charge , to action the many serious complaints , over many years. The Police are on record saying that they were more worried about "Upsetting " the various Communities, to justify their non-action.
It seems that you are more concerned about the “Right”, than the right.
When Andrew Norfolk did try to expose this, he was shut down by Police, Government, and the Media didn’t want to know.
Where was your indignation then? This is the real story … Robinson is just a messenger .
You prefer to score Political points than to address the issues, even if it may not quite fit your Agenda . Bravo.

2 Likes