The Tuna question

just go directly to the source and get hired on a Japanese tuna boat

1 Like

Cats eat mice and birds, they don’t fish for tuna.

images

1 Like

2 Likes

They do in our backyard pond. They don’t find any tuna, but there are plenty of other things they like. They seem to be under the mistaken impression it’s a sashimi buffet.

1 Like

Hey, that’s my cat!

2 Likes

Sweet. Having tuna dreams by the look of it.

In Japan, you simply can’t find canned cat food that’s not fish. Almost always tuna…

that’s the stuff they pressure wash off the tuna carcasses from fish markets, I guess.

You got your cat a Brazilian wax, you sicko?

1 Like

I got her uterus and ovaries removed at 9 months. What a perv I am.

1 Like

Looks like a Tuna!

No, that’s a catfish.

2 Likes

and it’s the stuff Carrefour sells to me…

Feelsbadman

Oh, I assumed the cat just licked all the fur off her belly. Mine did that a couple of times over the years - a weird obsessive habit. Hasn’t happened in a long while.

One of mine -the fattest one- has pica and eats my clothes…while I am wearing them.

The foreign import aisle at Carrefour has a brand called Ayum. I think it’s pretty good.

The cashier wanted to ensure I understood that it was not canned in oil. Why? :ponder:

This Taiwan canned tuna I pick up when can’t find anything else looks like things I grew up with back home like Starkist tuna.

No MSG. Inosinic acid, natural flavor enhancer derived from meat products. And salt.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen tuna looking like this from a can.

I don’t care for this even thought it’s chunkier. Friend’s love it though.

Try the SH brand available at PXMart. I prefer in-oil, although they also have the in-water type.

I bought the Kirkland stuff once, but it’s like their canned chicken, basically flavorless and suitable only for long-term in-case-of-emergency storage.

1 Like