The US-Mexico border thread

Gotta keep them evil brown people out, right?

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/ … -s-mexico/

[quote=“rowland”]Al Qaeda Terrorist Wanted by FBI Crossed Back and Forth Into U.S. From Mexico | Judicial Watch

[quote]
An Al Qaeda terrorist on the FBI’s most wanted list for years crossed back and forth into the United States from Mexico to meet fellow militant Islamists in Texas and piloted an aircraft into the Cielo Dorado airfield in Anthony, New Mexico, law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch.

The same Al Qaeda operative helped plan the 2009 bombing of talk-show superstar Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the iconic Sears Tower (renamed Willis Tower), a story that Judicial Watch broke just last week. His name is Adnan G. El Shukrijumah (also known as “Javier Robles”) and over the weekend he was killed in Pakistan, according to military officials in the Islamic republic.
[/quote][/quote]

From that same article:

There’s a couple of high-level dangerous terrorists for you. One guy drives through red lights on busy streets at 9:30 in the morning , screaming fake bomb threats while waving an ISIS flag; the other guy gets busted for his third DUI and is found to in violation of Immigration.

SMERSH these guys are not- maybe KAOS? I’m sure Judicial Watch has Maxwell Smart on the case. Or maybe Moose and Squirrel.

I just wish Taiwan was as lax about who gets to crash its borders as the U.S. is. It would have saved me a lot of damned trouble. Given all the hoops I had to jump through to get legal status you’d think it has something against well-hung white guys.

Actually, the US government is fairly tough on would-be legal immigrants. It’s the illegals they encourage.

A corrupt system sets up different incentives than an honest one.

news.yahoo.com/honduras-arrests- … 36480.html

Also rumors of eight caught sneaking over in Laredo.

I’m sure it’s nothing…

Fear the brown! Fear the foreign!

Despise the stupid.

politico.com/story/2016/01/j … rds-217970

[quote]A federal judge has rejected President Barack Obama’s assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Operation Fast and Furious, a gunrunning probe that allegedly allowed thousands of weapons to flow across the border into Mexico.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled Tuesday that the Justice Department’s public disclosures about its response to the so-called “gun walking” controversy undercut Obama’s executive privilege claim.[/quote]

Of course, by now the most incriminating docs will be probably be long since destroyed. Unless there was so much that they missed something somewhere.

We may be in for another slow evidence drip, as in Bubbette’s emails. Stalling is standard practice for the most transparent administration in history.

Mexico foreign minister goes full Queeg:

Is that what he meant to say?

Geez, this clearly shows how border control is not needed at all.

Absolutely shocking! The host addressed Lord Black as if he were a mere commoner! :scream:

Spoiled brats. If they won’t swallow it, ram it down their throats.

How deals get made, and what DACA is really all about:

Yeah, it’s some guy speculating what The Donald might be up to. But it’s intelligent speculation.

What’s Monty Hall up to these days?

All I got from the article is that Donald is holding kids that’s had no say in their situation hostages to build his stupid wall. Making anyone else look like the bad guy for not agreeing to his terms because no reasonable person believes using tax dollars to build the wall he said Mexico will pay for is what’s best for the country. Disgusting. Shame on you Rowland.

You know it’s a bullshit article when the first sentence is that Donald trump is the most pragmatic president in decades lol. And telling democrats to get off twitter to make a deal hahahaha. Are they fucking serious? We don’t even know what’s going With the Us unless you follow trump on twitter.

I don’t accept your authority as the arbiter of what’s reasonable, or who is a reasonable person.

You don’t have to. Your opinions are worthless with the bullshit you’ve been posting. Seeing that’s the only things you can say. I assume you conceded my other points.

But please. Tell me how spending billions of dollars on a wall is good for a country. You seem to have forgotten about things like airplanes and boats.

You might want to look into how airplanes and boats work.

You’d never get very far in the Coast Guard.

I think it is bad for business. Think of the investment US has made in these kids, in terms of education, even health. Think of the fact that many of them receive full scholarships say to Harvard or other top Ivy League. People pay them to study because they are bright, multilingual and multicultural. Now, this potential skilled workforce is being expelled to countries that have no place for them, where they are viewed as disestibilizing agents by the elite, dangerous for being smart and hardworking and entrepreneurial and demanding fair play. The only avenue they will have is to become maras leaders, drug traffickers. Or die. Kill or be killed. Their parents income will also be missed in these countries. At the end, more violence will be generated, more inmigrants will hop on the Death Train and cross the Rio Grande. And the whole purpose will be moot. Wash, rinse, repeat.

That sounds familiar!