The warriors re-make

Anyone seen it yet ? If so how does it compare to the original ?
I bet most people on these forums haven’t seen the original “the warriors”.
If anyone has I would like to know if you have seen the re-make to, and opinions on how good a job MTV did on re-making such a cult classic ? I first saw it when i was 11.

“warriors oh warriors come out to play”

If you are too young to know what the movie is, here is a link (and you heard it on forumosa first) It’s a classic if you haven’t seen it then watch it.
members.aol.com/elasdray/

I didn’t know this had been re-made. I have a VCD copy of the original somewhere that I picked up earlier in the year. It seemed corny on second viewing ten years plus. Still fairly enjoyable though. Can you dig it?

I agree a bit corny now, but fantastic when it came out. Lots of people were trying to get it banned. Amazing how things have moved on since then. The violence in it was pretty tame compared to now but back then it was shocking to the middles classes etc

[quote=“fenlander”]Anyone seen it yet ? If so how does it compare to the original ?
I bet most people on these forums haven’t seen the original “the warriors”.
If anyone has I would like to know if you have seen the re-make to, and opinions on how good a job MTV did on re-making such a cult classic ? I first saw it when i was 11.

“warriors oh warriors come out to play”

If you are too young to know what the movie is, here is a link (and you heard it on forumosa first) It’s a classic if you haven’t seen it then watch it.
members.aol.com/elasdray/[/quote]
If it is anything like every other remake ever made it will be a total piece of shit that not only insults the viewer but slurs and tarnishes the reputation of the original.

Absolute f*ck up remakes include:

Shaft
Assault on Precinct 13
Shaft
Psycho
Shaft
El mariachi

Talk about killing a good thing.
I thought Warriors was top class. Quotable too. ‘Can you dig it?’

re-make of Cape fear was good. But i agree with all the others that you mention.