The way up Yuanshan ... and around Sanxia

I made a video today … ‘the way up Yuanshan’ … just to show you what I see on my way up to the 300 m high vista point of Yuanshan with a view up to 20-30 km when the weather is nice …

The way up Yuanshan

Enjoy …

And … down again …

Down Yuenshan

Guess what I bought …

Convenience!

A few minutes at the Manyueyuan waterfalls and upper creek …

The waterfall

[quote=“belgian pie”]I made a video today … ‘the way up Yuanshan’ … just to show you what I see on my way up to the 300 m high vista point of Yuanshan with a view up to 20-30 km when the weather is nice …

The way up Yuanshan

Enjoy …[/quote]

nice video i enjoyed it. however, i guess you need a running commentary like mordeth does? it works really well for hiim and has made him a minor celebrity of sorts to his loyal fans around the world?

since you have the basic set up already? perhaps you can do the same? theres room for more then one talking scooterist in taiwan? :slight_smile:

and if you know other languages other then english? perhaps you can expound on that for the audiences who speak that lingo?

and also? when you have time? do some of taroko gorge , sunmoonlake ,kenting and other top stops? etc? people like to see those

hey? in no time at all you could be a youtuber with thousands of hits per video too :slight_smile: keep up the good work

I REALLY don’t know about that. :laughing:

“Here is the beautiful waterfall, coming down from the mountain, with the nice family there eating a picnic and throwing their trash into the water. Why? Because they’re stupid.”

:laughing:

I’ve been told I do a good impression of you Belgian Pie. :smiling_imp:

I don’t have a narator’s voice … need some set up to get more bas in it … but maybe I could do it with an Indian accent … that’d be funny …

Oh BTW, the music was Pink Floyd …

On my photo shoot outings I coma accross several illegal garbage dumps around Sanxia … I e-mailed the EPA twice and never got response, neither did they clean up the site … in my last e-mail I wrote that if they didn’t respond I would take it public …

Here is the drive too the small dump, the other big illegal dump video will be up tomorrow, still need to edit it …

Here is the second part of the illegal dumped garbage …

Just look at it … it’s a disgrace …

I enjoyed your video without the commentary. The music and motion allowed me to drift off and dayrdream, which was nice. What program did you use to edit that?

Windows movie maker, which can be downloaded for XP I guess for free, and is available within Vista Ultimate …

It’s pretty easy to use and straightforward … It’s just the director/editor’s imagination that’s needed to make it special … next I’ll try to get a music/sound editor to do some music editing before putting into moviemaker …

I’ve Moviemaker on my pc. I’ve got to start messing with it. Thanks