Themusicrace.com - shamless plug

Fellow Forumosan, music makers, and all round generally social good eggs, please have a look at my friend Mat’s new website www.themusicrace.com It’s a site for people who wish to share the music they make with other people. A little like a musical facebook. You can download your music for others to enjoy, you can listen to the music your friends and friends of your friends make. You can even use the site to make and sell your own music. It is free to join, so I am not trying to sell you anything. I’m just promoting something that I think is a good idea, and I have utmost respect to him for getting it off the ground. Mat is very passionate about this and I wish him well. This is my little attempt to spread the word on a more global basis. At least have a little look at what he has been doing. Thanks.

TomHill.

I’ve signed up. Seems not quite finished yet, though. Interesting stuff. I’ll be using it I think.

Brilliant! I hope you get something positive from it.

I joined up as the Muddy Basin Ramblers. Hopefully we’ll be putting some stuff up, once I’ve talked to the lads. And… er… once he’s got the site actually up and running. Seems a work in progress right now. A nice concept, though – hope there’s room among the banging beats for some of our old fart music!

Great Sandman I really appreciate it. Mat is getting quite a bit of industry backing building up, and so it should get your music out to a very very wide audience.

Mat has just told me that the site will fully launch in January, so now is a great time to get in on the act.

Interesting concept. I will pass it on to those that play.

Yup, that’s pretty shameless alright.

I got no morals when it comes to helping my friends. You got something good going that I can promote?

I got no morals when it comes to helping my friends. You got something good going that I can promote?[/quote]
The suppurating pustule on the end of his nose is clearing up quite nicely.

I got no morals when it comes to helping my friends. You got something good going that I can promote?[/quote]

I got a new video coming out, here’s the synopsis:

Me and the Brzelewski Sisters (midget Siamese triplets) accidently get locked in at the mayonnaise factory over a long weekend. Hijinks ensue.

Working title:
You Want Thighs With That?

I reckon we got a Golden Horse coming, for sure. :thumbsup:

I got a new video coming out, here’s the synopsis:

Me and the Brzelewski Sisters (midget Siamese triplets) accidently get locked in at the mayonnaise factory over a long weekend. Hijinks ensue.

Working title:
You Want Thighs With That?

I reckon we got a Golden Horse coming, for sure. :thumbsup:[/quote]

You know what, that reminds me of the movie about how them circus freaks take revenge on that bitch that laughs it up about the midget dude. (I aint Barry Norman.) 1932 Tod Browning film called Freaks.

Moderators, please remove all these banter/ranter posts.

Midget Siamese triplets, a large mad Canookistanislovakian and a heavily engorged Palomino stallion?
Damn! That’s award-winning stuff you got there.

Midget Siamese triplets, a large mad Canookistanislovakian and a heavily engorged Palomino stallion?
Damn! That’s award-winning stuff you got there.[/quote]

You forgot the mayonnaise.

And the, erm, “mayonnaise”…