These people should definitely be forced to ride ostriches!

I also had trouble working out the two truck thing.

It seems to me that they were perhaps both travelling in the same direction and that the large one was tailgating, hit the one in front, pushed him into the wall, he spund around and there you have it.

If you look at the passing car in the middle lane to the rear his brake lights come on just before there seems to be any impact so perhaps there is an impact there that is obscured by the size of the rear truck!

Also is the problem really ice or just speed. Seems to me that many of the accidents are a case of speeding drivers being cut off and losing control.

In the last shot a blue Lada saloon car (sedan in American) flips broadside to the camera and survives pretty well. This didn’t surprise me, since mine made a terminal impression on a Fiesta that pulled out in front of me in the UK, at the cost of a few dents, bents and scratches.

Less impressively, its petrol tank appears to rupture and slosh petrol/gasoline all over, providing a Kaboom-Just-Like-In-the-Movies photo opportunity which fortunately isn’t realised.

I thought this hardly ever happened in real-life crashes, but maybe it does in Russia, with these cars.